Best Club to Join? CCor the other one? (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I've just been looking at the CC&C website, they have 2 ways to join, on line is cheaper by £6 than paper membership. Does anyone know if content can be downloaded and printed? As we're both over 60 thought we'd join to take advantage of low season discounts but do all sites honour this?
We have renewed ccc online only so no mag, this an Web mag and an app available. So far so good. Do no think it can be printed but not tried.

Bacchus

Free Member
Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011
CC seems to get a bit of bad press all round on here, but I love the CL sites idea...

I think C and CC do a similar thing with "CS" - certified sites; cheap, no frills, five van sites. Can't comment on them as, despite being a member for five years I have never used one. I have never opened the monthly(?) magazine either but the RAC insisted I join something if they were to cover my older van.

OP
OP
Camping Gaza

Camping Gaza

Free Member
May 7, 2016
La Châtre, Centre-Val de Loire France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low profile
Exp
Converted a Fiat Ducato PV a while back
Think we can close this thread now... I joined CCandC just for the menbership card (cheapest) and a years membership, If you read my original post I need the card as proof of membership for insurance purposes.

Thanks to all for you great advice folks. Its so good being a member on here feels like a big family!:Ta2:

Apr 2, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Also, take into account shop discounts. We've just bought two pairs of walking boot, £160 a pair. 15% discount with C&CC card. Club subs paid for!

fred flintstone

Free Member
Jul 12, 2016
lincoln
Funster No
MH
Pilote P690
Exp
Since 2007 on and off
I am with Camping and caravaning club.
£10.00 discount off PandO ferry crossings, £20.00 off my insurance. Paid for itself in 2 weeks with the discounts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
My renewal notice arrived last week for the C&CC. Also laast week I had to cancel a booking for the end of September. My better half broke her kneecap and was hoping to have the plaster removed. Due to problems they are leaving it on for another three weeks so she isn't very mobile. A thigh to ankle plaster does restrict you.
In order to cancel I sent them a photo of her plastered leg but NO refund will be issued. I tried to state my case but jobswortr wasn't having it.
Needless to say we are now no longer members after 27 years. Was getting fed up with the frog marching and strange salutes anyway.

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
C&CC for us, we like their sites, helpful wardens and online booking system. If venturing sur la continent then ACSI worth joining for out of high season jaunts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back