Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There are loads of websites that do a good job of listing thousands of campsites. but I thought it would be a good idea to have a "Best Campsite" section for specific activities, such as the best campsites for walks, for cycling, beer etc

So I've added a new forum section called best campsites, if you could add sites in the different sections it could become a very useful resource.

If you think I should add extra categories, please do suggest them in this thread.

You can reach the Best campsites forum section from the Link Removed just scroll down about half way. Of click here and go straight there.

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
I think you should separate countries ::bigsmile:

England
Spain
France
Portugal etc to save looking through the whole of the thread to find what you are looking for::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I think you should separate countries ::bigsmile:

England
Spain
France
Portugal etc to save looking through the whole of the thread to find what you are looking for::bigsmile:

Good idea Lesley, if the section fills with sites I might index it further, let's see if it gets posted in. Hope so it could prove to a be a useful section. :thumb:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
I would also like to see some best great stop overs or aires listed.

As of yet we have never stayed on an Aire.

Tonka (Steve) knows loads of places. I know he has listed them somewhere but it would be good for them to be in one place.:Smile:

Also Heyupluv has a great list, but they do need to be easily accessible.:Smile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
How about campsites with pools and sports ie all singing and dancing sites and is there a way to list a site in more than one category without having to type everything in again? thanks

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Okay Jim so what are we doing wrong

How do we correctly add to Best campsites and mine and other threads are just appearing on the main forum?

Many thanks

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
How bout best site for town links?

We've recently found a lovely little site that is great for links into Manchester for concerts, big events etc but far enough away from the City (Oldham) to get away again, back to your base.

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Good idea Lesley, if the section fills with sites I might index it further, let's see if it gets posted in. Hope so it could prove to a be a useful section. :thumb:

In the meantime, we could all title our posts with the town/country as the heading

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back