Best bit of kit I've bought recently (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
We have great sub woofers under the seat and enjoy great quality sound when the engine is on but now our CD player has died. We plug in my iPhone using an aux and can listen to Spotify when driving .
There's no way we can access those speakers without the engine on is there ?
Can't help thinking our wanting to replace the CD and wanting Bluetooth could be resolved in one device
Any ideas? Needless to say the gadget that started this thread has now died due to faulty connection on lead

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
All joking aside fancy an hr or two entertainment with a usable speaker/boom box at the end
You wont go far wrong wasting a fiver on one of these kiddies Here (also available from China) i was blown away by them a few years ago when they first came out
stick it to the side of your hollow wardrobe wall BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
We're thinking of getting a Bluetooth mobile speaker in Croatia. Anyone got any ideas where we can get one ?

Eamless

Free Member
Nov 29, 2013
London
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
If you have a few quid then here in descending order are the best quality bluetooth speakers for your phone/ithing/PC/whatever

3rd UE boom
2nd KEF Muo
1st Dali Katch

BOSE not even close

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks
We went to a shopping mall called Supernova in Zadar and found a 'voombox traveller ' from 3rd Generation for only £25 which does the job nicely. Finally understand Bluetooth haha
I see on Hymer owners group that you can get that in the UK at the reduced price of £14!

jimmy burstner

Free Member
Mar 3, 2014
munster ireland
Funster No
MH
picking it up tomorrow
Exp
i,m a newbie
We have great sub woofers under the seat and enjoy great quality sound when the engine is on but now our CD player has died. We plug in my iPhone using an aux and can listen to Spotify when driving .
There's no way we can access those speakers without the engine on is there ?
Can't help thinking our wanting to replace the CD and wanting Bluetooth could be resolved in one device
Any ideas? Needless to say the gadget that started this thread has now died due to faulty connection on lead
linky :Link Removed
hi ,i fitted one of these lately in a car ,works very well ,going to fit one in the camper soon ,cd's have had it i'd say . jimmy

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I got a little £4 one from ebay that is bluetooth. Works great.

Ones with a Jack plug are living on borrowed time if you are an Apple user though. The new phones don't come with Jack Socket :whistle::reel:

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Bought one of these bluetooth speakers from Amazon on a whim. It was so good I bought another. Cant understand how they do it for the price, its excellent value and we use it on our tv in the van as well as our ipads.

51X6mgAOufL.jpg

Bluedio BS-3 (Camel) Portable Bluetooth Speakers Revolution 3D Neodymium Magnets/52mm Ultra-big Drive Units/Rich Bass Wireless Soundbar/Excellent 3D Surround System Retail-Gift Packgage (Black)
by Bluedio
Prime
Get it by Tomorrow, Dec

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Bought this off Amazon for about £16 in the summer. BT, radio, USB slot and mini SD slot, clock and alarm. Never tried the radio and if I want it outside away from BT source I play from the USB stick. If you are struggling to get to sleep there's a tedious review of it on youtube too. :sleep:

Triple7

Free Member
Sep 24, 2015
Devon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Ah yes, but you can't beat a bit of the old 1950s technology for music playback:

Broken Link Removed

..provided you rip out the useless mouldy obsolete 90 volt LW/MW innards and pop a £10 Chinese USB/Micro SD/FM tuner/3.5 jack pod speaker inside and play whatever music you want:

Broken Link Removed

The reverberation around the inside of the wooden box gives a great sound, especially with a bit of rock 'n' roll. :cool:

I want one! Can you get a bluetooth version? ;-)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back