Jan 30, 2008
Pontrhydyfen, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2001
Hi,

I'm looking for an awning for my motorhome which is about 3m tall. I tend to leave it sited for about a week at a time and don't need a drive away option as I tow a small car whenever I camp.

I've previously had a Safari room which was pain to put up, draughty and heavy to carry...not very successful.

I have seen some porch type awnings but they have no back and prone to draughts from under the motorhome despite an apron attachment.

Can anyone recommend a lightweight awning which is not prone to draughts, easy to erect and about 3m x 3m in size. I want access from the camper into the awning but would prefer not to have a tunnel canopy attachment over the roof.

I have an Omnistor wind out awning and have seen adverts for figure of eight attachments to an awning via the groove in the Omnistor. Are these any good?

I suppose my needs would be a stand alone awning with a suitable back entrance to the Motorhome..... any suggestions.

Regards

Williat1

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Outdoor Revolution Movelite XL::bigsmile:

It's a drive-away too, for those occasions when you might want to leave the toad at home!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back