Free Member
Aug 31, 2011
Sudbury Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Three Years
I am trying to replace a new rear bumper end ( which I have ) I have removed the lens and bulb holder complete with bulbs so the wires are just left hanging, I cannot disconnect the wire holder from underneath at the rear to enable me to remove the black bulb holder casing, has anyone had this problem or know how it's done.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
Sorry I cant help , is it possible to take off the corner bumper then remove the part you want, I would be interested to know If you damaged the bumper, my first van was a E465 and I damaged the near side one in Spain, I traded it in with the damage so I was wondering if it was my old van. Pete

Ps probable a long shot .::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Cabbyshack

Cabbyshack

Free Member
Aug 31, 2011
Sudbury Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Three Years
Hi! Peter, no I can assure you it is not your van, I damaged it in France last week, caught a post that was " hidden ". It is only the offside corner and I have already purchased a new one, all the bolts and screws are off and it is just hanging by the wires, I cannot separate the wires from underneath at the back, if that makes sense.

Pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Pat
Thanks for that it was a long shot, I was thinking is it pos to cut the wires , then when in the new corner join them with those blue cable clicks , I recently signed up on Swift talk (free) you can ask questions on the forum you might get a proper answer on there. Pete ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back