bessacar - any known problems with reversing judder? (1 Viewer)

solitaire woman

Free Member
Apr 27, 2008
Funster No
A friend is considering buying a 2008 Bessacar 435 - does anyone know if these are succeptible to the reversing judder problem, or indeed any other know problems with this motohome? Thanks.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
A friend is considering buying a 2008 Bessacar 435 - does anyone know if these are succeptible to the reversing judder problem, or indeed any other know problems with this motohome? Thanks.

I have the E435, it does suffer from the reversing judder but only very minor. It would not put me off buying another as the base vehicle is very good.

The water ingress part should now be rectified on all new builds.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
The judder problem is associated with all motorhomes on the x/250 chassis with the 2.3 engine. I have an E560 and it is affected but, as a bove, it is not a big problem and would certainly not put me off buying another Bessacarr. We really like ours.

Rgds
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
I beg to differ, It is a big problem. Sooner or later your gearbox,clutch or both could shatter, it has happened on a few vans already.:Eeek:

steve

OP
OP
S

solitaire woman

Free Member
Apr 27, 2008
Funster No
Thanks for the info! Went to look at it, turns out it is a 2007, seemed ok but I wasnt convinced that the interior would stand up to much use. I have a hymer, and although much older than the bessacar still manages to look contemporary and sturdy. Went on to look at some other motorhomes and I came away without the desire to part with any money! Only thing I did really like was the hymer 642 but couldnt afford it!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back