Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Sunny Scunny
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
about 10 yrs
Yesterday I discovered that we have locally Event Homes, they make bespoke - from scratch motorhomes - the old fashioned way with a basic cab & chassis not a conversion. When we called down they had just finished a 32" motorhome for disabled & wheelchair users. Absolutely amazing - apparently it was displayed at the NEC on the stand which makes the stabilizers for MH's. I think it slept 8 - came complete with one bed which raised, & also had a hoist. There was a shower at the end which was big enough for a wheelchair. The gentleman who showed us had all the photos on his phone of the process of the build. The workmanship was superb. They do everything bar the upholstery. I have nothing whatsoever to do with this company just think that they are absolutely amazing at what they do - The motorhome will be on Sky Motorhome channel in December.
Broken Link Removed
They were also midway converting a sprinter for someone as well. Another one he showed us pictures of had a sort of patio complete with bbq on the roof & a ss fence round it which folded down - it was accessed from a ladder inside the vehicle.
True craftsmen.
I have nothing whatsoever to do with this company just think that they are absolutely amazing at what they do - we came across them by chance as we were thinking of getting an underslung gas tank & they fit them for Autogas-2000.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back