Free Member
Aug 13, 2014
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starspirit
Exp
I'm a newbie
Am thinking of buying one of the above Motorhomes, the mileo 202, does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks
Maureen

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Hi Maureen we got a 202 had it for about 10mths had issue with fridge and with gel coat cracking on over cab but all sorted quickly by marquis other than that very pleased

OP
OP
reenag06

reenag06

Free Member
Aug 13, 2014
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starspirit
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for your help. Reading other comments there seems to be a problem with the cracking and insulation over the cab. Shame Marquis are the only dealer but will go this weekend to have a look at the durham dealership.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
I had gel creaking on my elddis as well they both were only slightly ,mine is due in to have insulation on over cab they are now testing them on arrival at a cold weather testing place apparently but I must say marquis have not had aproblem with any of my complaints and just had to await benimar approval, your bound to get a few niggles but on the hole very pleased

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Saw loads of unregistered new ones being driven off the Brittany ferry from Spain at Portsmouth, so must be popular.........

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Had a look at the 201, I thought Marquis were taking the piss though with my trade in van as they wanted me to sign for the 201 without giving me an agreed trade in price. The 201 is really nice and I thought well made, but the table was far too large for the Van and the shower curtain a complete waste of time and weight! The coach work I particularly liked and the solid construction of the plastic shell.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

John & Liz

Free Member
Aug 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
Since Sept 2012
We have just ordered a Mileo 201 from Marquis Sussex, got a good trade in price from Marquis on our Rollerteam without seeing the van, when we bought it in so they could check it over they agreed to the price offered, no trying to knock us back.
Got a good discount on the new 201 plus Fiamma awning and privacy tent included.
So far the service has been faultless, Rob the salesman phoned us with the new registrations so we could chose which one we wanted and also said that when it is in we can call in to look at it, he knows how excited we are.
The spec and layout suits our needs, if we all wanted the same layout there would be only one design, glad we are different
Good solid construction GRP and 95% wood free and Grade 111 Insulation.
The 2016 models have the new Fiat 150bhp engine.
The 201 won the Compact Motor home for 2015 so that cant be bad.
They are doing final valeting on the 1st April and we pick it up on the Saturday.
So far so good, will keep you updated hopefully with good news.
We will be at the Peterborough show on the Motorhome Fun pitch so happy to show off our new pride and joy.
John & Liz

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back