Benimar Mileo Switch what is it ? (1 Viewer)

John & Liz

Free Member
Aug 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
Since Sept 2012
Had our Mileo 201 for a month now and really pleased with it, only a couple of very minor snags so I think we have done rather well compared to other threads I have read.
Anyway the question is, do any other Benimar owners know what the switch behind the drivers seat mounted on the bulkhead is for, it has a red indicator light to show if it is on but cant seem to see it makes any difference to anything if it is either on or off.
I have even read the manual, yes a man reading the instructions, but nothing in there.
If all else fails may have to phone Marquis.
Thanks

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
A phot would certainly help...Does it look like an after sales switch or manufacturer? Could be for things like inverter remote? remote gas switch possibly. Alternatively turn it off and if some that worked stops...Hey presto:D:D

OP
OP
John & Liz

John & Liz

Free Member
Aug 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
Since Sept 2012
Went for the easy option and phoned Marquis, its for the water tank heater.
Need to change my profile pic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
John and Liz,just take care but it is very easy to switch on without you knowing ie with your foot or it is on the 294 as I well know (y)

OP
OP
John & Liz

John & Liz

Free Member
Aug 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
Since Sept 2012
Thanks Howard well pointed out and noted, hope you are as pleased with your Benimar as we are with ours

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Thanks Howard well pointed out and noted, hope you are as pleased with your Benimar as we are with ours
We certainly are,the only thing I would change is the table layout but that's only a small problem,I am even pleased with the 150 Hp engine now it's got 3000 mile on it as I thought it was a bit gutless at first but now it pulls really well. We are beginning to see a lot more about now so must be popular.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back