Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
They're not lying about being surrounded by oranges. Looks like a carpark in an orchard. If you do stop it will be interesting to see what you think.

Link Removed

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
might be worth walking around it just to see what its like but this 1 im on now benisol is great for benidorm we got the last available pitch yesterday
ehu wifi and tv all on the acsi card for 16 euro

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
Just met some friends who tried to get on there. They reckon it's been over marketed and that, when they called, they were obviously squeezing extra vans in where they could. But that was last week; you know how volatile these sites are in Spain. Also, it seems generally busier here this year; we've never had to book on previous winter visits.

lookback

Free Member
Nov 30, 2007
Mareham le fen, Lincs
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
5 years
Went to visit the Orange Grove in January and personally do not rate it. Miles from anywhere despite assurances that it was only a 10 min walk to the shops and restaurants - only if your name is Jack Flash. Swimming pool is much, much smaller than the picture depicts. Site at the time was completely full and one wonders if the toilet/facilities could cope.
Benisol was also fully occupied as indeed the other campsites in the Benidorm area. I stayed at La Torretta for two months (handy for the shops and restaurants) with pitches being in great demand.

ian

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I'm amazed how busy the area must be, we still in UK for a couple of reasons till end of march and we are at a site, unity holiday site in brean sands.
Very empty, must be the weather?
Will definitely be there or somewhere warmer next winter brrrrr.

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
we managed to get the last pitch at benisol when we arrived but i think the changing weather may make people move further south at the moment it is geting colder but we are off tomorrow on the journey homeward so get here early if you want our pitch :ROFLMAO:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We leave for Benidorm on 8th March, hopefully down there around the 12th. Am hoping some of the long stayers will be setting off home by then. Will do my best to get on La Torretta.

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
We leave for Benidorm on 8th March, hopefully down there around the 12th. Am hoping some of the long stayers will be setting off home by then. Will do my best to get on La Torretta.

You should'nt have any problems getting on La torretta in march, here on Raco there are several good pitches starting to become available as people start to head back to northern europe and lots seem to be talking about going home next weekend.

The forecast still looks a bit iffy in Britain yet so I can't see us moving just yet
Alan:thumb:

jazz

Free Member
May 19, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
16yrs previously 25years caravaning
There's a big Autotrail Rally at the Orange Grove in April, best of Luck to them......:roflmto:
hope they all enjoy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back