LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
We love Benidorm in the winter, going again this January.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Is it possible just to turn up at most campsites without booking ahead, if of course there is room avaliable. Or whats the best way for a noob to spend winter in spain but not in one place?

My only tip is dont try an book in for just 1 or 2 nights.
We never booked but the only 2 times i failed to get into a site was when i asked for a 1 night stop.

For Benidorm a lot of the sites are pretty close together, arrive around midday so you have ample time to check the sites and see whats available. You may not get the best pitches and I have known people to sometimes wait on the roads nearby while a space became available. Each year seems to get busier. If you look in the resources section i think there is a list of Beni sites there.

Aug 5, 2012
Hitchin
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 644.
Exp
since 1970's
Cap Blanc at Altea,we stayed there last Christmas and New year, you cannot book it just turn up,a good crowd of people does ACSI but if you want a longer stay it is even cheaper.There is a cheap bus into Benidorm but we never bothered.

OP
OP
MicknMew
Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
:hi: @irnbru . No we won't be here at Xmas,going home around end of November for Xmas with the grandchildren.if you manage to get here have a great time.:party2::clap2: Mew.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MicknMew
Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
:hi: all you funsters that have answered my thread, just to say thanks for all your info, much appreciated :cheers: and :dance:again Mew.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back