Benidorm is ghastly...or so we thought! (1 Viewer)

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Sell it to me, I need convincing, we got friends in el raco and thinking of going that way to say Hi. But and its a big but I don't like the idea of it, preferring more not so English places. I know it's each to there own but am willing to listen to the good bits and bad bits.

why would we wanna convince ya we dont need people who dont wanna be here go visit Lebanon u might like it there not many brits
there :xgrin:

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
why would we wanna convince ya we dont need people who dont wanna be here go visit Lebanon u might like it there not many brits
there :xgrin:

You don't have to convince me, I am just interested in people's opinions. It's each to there own at the end of the day. And this thread has thrown up all sorts of views, some good some bad. It's the same ol thing if we'll liked the same it would be a boring world. I have travelled all over the world and like to see the real country and the real people as that's what travel is about for me.I also like to be amongst other Brits to swop stories etc. And for the record Lebanon might be nice. And if I didn't want to be there I would not go.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: Jim

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
well u cant more real country and real people like benidorm
never seen sticky vickie with her wares on show anywhere else
:xrofl:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
You don't have to convince me, I am just interested in people's opinions. It's each to there own at the end of the day. And this thread has thrown up all sorts of views, some good some bad. It's the same ol thing if we'll liked the same it would be a boring world. I have travelled all over the world and like to see the real country and the real people as that's what travel is about for me.I also like to be amongst other Brits to swop stories etc. And for the record Lebanon might be nice. And if I didn't want to be there I would not go.

The bad nothing but hearsay from those I doubt have even been there. Agree with Bill to be honest it's far to busy as it is...plus we don't need miseries that don't really get it bringing down the tone:)

Try telling the Spanish it's a British enclave..they will laugh at you...they love it. There is an area with English bars..we have never even been there..

Last edited:

Deleted User
The bad nothing but hearsay from those I doubt have even been there. Agree with Bill to be honest it's far to busy as it is...plus we don't need miseries that don't really get it bringing down the tone:)

Try telling the Spanish it's a British enclave..they will laugh at you...they love it

How??.....:xrofl::xrofl:..........sticky vicky!!!:xgrin:

Deleted User
That type of nonsense easily ignored...

I know, been to Benidorm several times for short stays, never seen sticky vicky, or any other cabaret , don't do that stuff but absolutely no problem with what others do......nowt to do with me:xgrin:

Whatever floats your boat:xgrin:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I know, been to Benidorm several times for short stays, never seen sticky vicky, or any other cabaret , don't do that stuff but absolutely no problem with what others do......nowt to do with me:xgrin:

Whatever floats your boat:xgrin:
Oh come on now!! Others tell me your at every show heavily disguised!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
absolutely... and we "miseries" should be eternally grateful for places like Beni.. :) :xThumb:

it leaves the rest of the 'real' Spain for us to enjoy .. :xgrin:

24 things you have to do thankfully I won't need to do in Benidorm....

http://www.mancview.com/24-things-you-have-to-do-in-benidorm/
Yes, yes, yes.

That sounds like Benidorm.
That is why I love it.
I really am missing it and I can't wait to get back there, but at the moment I need to be at home.:cry:
No 20 on the list is so so true. It is a wonder anyone manages to cross the road safely.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Yes, yes, yes.

That sounds like Benidorm.
That is why I love it.
I really am missing it and I can't wait to get back there, but at the moment I need to be at home.:cry:
No 20 on the list is so so true. It is a wonder anyone manages to cross the road safely.

U got taste girl!:)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Well I've just watched. Neil Diamond, Gary Barlow and I'm about to watch the Jersey Boys ,all at the tropical. Great night. Jonathan white on at 12, who's he ?
All because the restaurant at La torretta is full, showing a 50's and 60s band.
I love Benidorm. 3 great tribute acts. All in the same place.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back