Free Member
Jun 6, 2012
Port Grimaud France
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Hi
We are looking at benidorm from mid october for 5 or 6 weeks we like the look of villasol has anyone been there at that time of year or any other suggestions would be welcome.Thank you
Alan
P.S easy access to public transport is quite important

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
LAMFORA at Alfaz de Pi suits us. Tram and bus outside the gates. Good cycling and walking. BUSBY::bigsmile:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
villasol is just across the road from the main part of beni there are buses but you can walk in 10mins so not needed i reckon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
It is a 5 a 10 minute walk from Villasol to the Rincon where the bus stops are. Part of the walk is up a slight gradient. There are bus stops just outside the Raco and Torreta sites.

Brisey.

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Benidorm

Try the Hotel Solana, they have a lounge lizard type waiter for the ladies and cross dressing barman who brings your drinks on roller-skates. Just look out for and avoid the elderly litle lady on the mobility scooter, she and her family are a bit rough. If you are looking for something different keep and eye out for the rather stout chap with the Scottish accent and his wife, they are "up for it" if you know what I mean:winky:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Whilst we were taking some friends around Benidorm in our car I called in at this place on the way back for a look round:

http://www.orangegrovecamperpark.com/

Got to say looks nice, clean, good pitches and well supported. Drove in, was greeted and made welcome even though we were in the car, allowed to look round and is it's on our list of places to stay on next run out in MH. I did look for "funster" stickers and found none!!

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Whilst we were taking some friends around Benidorm in our car I called in at this place on the way back for a look round:

Got to say looks nice, clean, good pitches and well supported. Drove in, was greeted and made welcome even though we were in the car, allowed to look round and is it's on our list of places to stay on next run out in MH. I did look for "funster" stickers and found none!!

We have looked at this site too, but it is miles from anywhere and if you have mobility issues once you get to the bus stop they wont let you put a small mobility scooter on the bus. Villasol suited us, not far to walk and mostly flat. :thumb:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000

No good unless you have transport, it's a hell of a walk to a bus stop !! Ok if you have a car or scooter.. Or very active on a Bike ! I went to visit as I needed to store my van for 3 weeks but got it cheaper in town at ElRaco and closer to get to...

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
October weather wil be nice but you can easily get rainy days as well.
Villasol.. If you have severe walking problems then either choose a site like Elraco where the bus stops outside. Or look at hiring a mobility scooter.
If your happy with a 15 min walk you can do the "lively" part of Benidorm and the bus stops easily. Should the question ref the buses be for general getting about then they are frequent and cost €1.50 per person a trip.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
No good unless you have transport, it's a hell of a walk to a bus stop !! Ok if you have a car or scooter.. Or very active on a Bike ! I went to visit as I needed to store my van for 3 weeks but got it cheaper in town at ElRaco and closer to get to...

Good cheap very secure storage at STONES. Busby::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back