bench seat in peugot boxer (1 Viewer)

buccaneer

Free Member
Oct 14, 2007
Funster No
I do not know the legal ie construction and use regs etc but I think I know what you mean,you want 3 seats in the cab.
Have a look on e-bay before these vans are converted they come as one driver and 2 passenger seats up front so all the seat mountings must be there but what about the seat belt fittings.
Best bet ask one of the sellers on e-bay or one of the smaller conversion companies.

maxitai

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
LINCOLNSHIRE
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
23 YEARS
Bench seats

There are firms who do this.
Saw one in lincoln, who do bench seats and fit the seat belts.
Was contemplating it myself re carrying two passengers, but decided not to ,due to no access to motorhome except getting out of van and getting in through the side door.
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 30, 2009
Funster No
Might be worth contacting the smaller converters like Wildax, Vantage, IH Campers, Leisure drive and Jerba Campers... These are the type that may buy in the vehicles with the 2+1 set up and buy a new seat, resulting in spare bench seats. They may have a few lying around.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi go to a van scrap yard and get the seat plus seat belt fittings. You will then see where the fixing points are :thumb:
terry

Uncle-Steve

Free Member
Jan 24, 2008
Funster No
The seat fixing points for a single seat or a bench seat are exactly the same.

The best route to follow is to ask for a swap as I get people asking me for either bench or single seats, so I redirect them to a self-build website where they're always doing swaps of this nature.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back