Belated thanks to ruffinitsmoothly (1 Viewer)

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Ah, back in the Uk after a Spanish Holiday. Missed all the snow(boo!) and so far, the rain too!

When we arrived back last Tuesday evening in Portsmouth, we had a massive 30 minute drive to ruffinitsmoothly (Pat)'s CL site in Cadnam, just off J1 of the M27.

After a wrong turn ( I claim I was "jaded" after the crossing ) we parked up on hardstanding with Electric hook up, and water fill and dumping facilities within easy reach.

Pat came and said hello and pointed us in the direction of The Haywain (A M&B carvery 300 yards up the road ) £3.50 for all you can eat. And boy was it nice! So nice that we went another twice in the next day and a half to take friends who visited us whilst we were at Pats!!!

So a belated Thank You to Pat for the 3 nights stay at his place at more than reasonable rates, and also for the pointer to The Haywain which I heartily recommend. Be warned though, it's busy from the second the doors open at lunchtime ( on the lunchtime we were there they did 270 covers in the first 2 hours!).

Papa

Last edited:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thanks for that Papa. I know it wel but not been there for a long long time.::bigsmile:

Welcome back to blighty. how long you stopping now your a big adventure guy?

OP
OP
Papa Smurf

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Hi Paul, Nice to hear from you :)

Back for the "summer" to battle our way around the country until September. Not sure what our plans are after that. Hopefully, we'll catch up at Newark.

Papa

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back