Belated Thank You

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fifiwi, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Fifiwi

Fifiwi Funster

..for the lovely messages of Welcome to the Fun! I posted back in November, but have been reading only since. However, I subscribed yesterday, and hope to now participate a bit more.

In particular, there were some recommendations of Southdowns Motorhomes in Portsmouth. Yes, we have visited them a few times now, and we have found them very helpful when needed, and they have shown us some MHs that we wouldn't otherwise have considered. Equally, we are able to mooch around without any pressure, which is great.

Stef- yes, we are Fareham- ish...in fact not far from Titchfield.

Anyway, as I say, Thank you for the welcome, and I am now off to ask some questions.

• Like Like x 2
  2. funflair

funflair Funster Life Member

I most likely missed welcoming you last time as we were away travelling in the MH in November so welcome, but more importantly you know you have done the right thing subscribing as you must be bustin with questions by now.

Martin

3. themogs

themogs Funster

VERY WISE !!:xThumb::xThumb:
    It'll be the best £ 15 you ever spent .:xgrin::xgrin:

Welcome again:welc::welc:

4. Tootles

Tootles Funster

£15.00???He charges me 20.........:xsad:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Judge Mental

Judge Mental Funster Deceased RIP

might be worth disclosing these recommendations from dealer..that is if you want some relatively impartial advice!

6. themogs

themogs Funster

It's very very very OAP Discount !!!
    You must still be a pup !!:xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

• Like Like x 1
  7. StefAndDi

StefAndDi

Hello again @Fifiwi.
    Wondered where you'd got to.
    I don't know why I didn't mention them when I welcomed you to the forum in November, but you're only a few miles from Premier Motorhomes and Leisure just South of Chichester.
    I was in there yesterday and they have plenty of stock, both new and used.
    And they tell me that they may also have a very nice Hymer A class coming in shortly.
    Stef.

8. Fifiwi

Fifiwi Funster

Ha, I meant that Fun members had recommended Southdowns to us. When visiting them , we have been shown some very interesting MHs...from a Burstner travel van to a rather stunning Carthago chic c- line. Must admit, we have been tempted, but we have been able to take our time, and we have recently "discovered" the Hymer B544. Not a layout we'd seen before, but it does seem to be "us".

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fifiwi

Fifiwi Funster

Oh yes, funny you should mention Premier, we have been down Chichester way a lot recently! Lots of stock to crawl around, and no hard sell, at all! Just the other day, we did see a Hymer B544, which was very well kitted out, but a tad over our comfortable budget. It does look like a suitable layout for us, given that we hope to do long-term travelling.

10. HymerB544

HymerB544 Funster

Hello and welcome,

We have had a B544 for four years now and it suits us perfectly. Ours is now nine years old but looks and feels and drives like a new van, which is a testament to the build quality of Hymers. Although we had always wanted a Hymer, we dropped on this one purely by accident when looking at the stock at Edgehill Motorhomes in Mansfield. Glad we did. And I hope you get what you want at the right price. Hymers aren't cheap but if you look at the outlay in the long term, they represent excellent value. Gary

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  11. Anthea M

Anthea M Funster

Hello and good luck with your search you will get lots of help and advice here!:xgrin:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Khizzie

Khizzie Funster

Not suprised ,the amount of time you take up on this very busy forum . Hahahaha .