Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Lovely new van ! Many happy trips in her! :sun::Grin:Your old van will become iconic I think like old VWs!

Last edited:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Congrats - this was the model I fell in love with when we first started to look for a van but OH wanted a garage.:(

Amazing how much storage you have:). Beautiful looking van, wishing you many happy trips(y)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Looks very nice, I hope you have some good travels in it(y)

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Lovely....hope you get many years and miles of enjoyment (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Phillybarbour

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout Revo.
Exp
Since 2010
Great looking new van, Hymer quality will stand the test of time well. Now and again think I should have had a Hymer instead of our current Burstner.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi,LarryandWin, That new van sure looks the business that model is my dream van ,how did the old one perform ? as we may be looking at one this weekend did you have any problems with the old one , is there anything that we should look out for .Mike

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Great looking new van, Hymer quality will stand the test of time well. Now and again think I should have had a Hymer instead of our current Burstner.

Yes a well built motorhome (y)

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi,LarryandWin, That new van sure looks the business that model is my dream van ,how did the old one perform ? as we may be looking at one this weekend did you have any problems with the old one , is there anything that we should look out for .Mike

The old one was brilliant, 12 years old with 30k on the clock and everything worked like new. The only possible fault I can think of is leaking around the roof windows, with age the sealing mastic dries and needs replacing, not a big job , others on here have done it recently.
There are different layouts , ours had twin sofas which gave plenty of lounging space , some have a small dinette which reduces this.
Good luck in your search (y)

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
The old one was brilliant, 12 years old with 30k on the clock and everything worked like new. The only possible fault I can think of is leaking around the roof windows, with age the sealing mastic dries and needs replacing, not a big job , others on here have done it recently.
Good luck in your search (y)

Did mine a couple of months ago literally a 15 minute job checked yesterday after the horrendous storms dry as a bone.(y)

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Poor old pensioner , must make some money somehow SooperdooperMike ;)

Indeed, supplementing your meager pension and keeping Win in the manner she would like to become accustomed, must be a priority. Sent off for my replacement license last Saturday. It took 8 days last year, we will see. :rollingeyes: :think: :emo:

Landyguy

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2013
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Serrano
Exp
newbie from caravan - 5yrs now
Congratulations. Very nice van - would love one but the other half has a phobia about A class beds - won't even look at one but working on it.
Could you tell me how much space (dimension) there is above the bed when in sleep mode?
Thanks

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Indeed, supplementing your meager pension and keeping Win in the manner she would like to become accustomed, must be a priority. Sent off for my replacement license last Saturday. It took 8 days last year, we will see. :rollingeyes: :think: :emo:

Good luck with that Mike (y)

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Congratulations. Very nice van - would love one but the other half has a phobia about A class beds - won't even look at one but working on it.
Could you tell me how much space (dimension) there is above the bed when in sleep mode?
Thanks

Will have a look in the morning, jog me if I dont come back .

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks

Hi @Landyguy just checked and there is 35" between top of mattress and ceiling lining and reduces at the very front .

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I do sleep in my birthday suit , not a pretty sight but LEDs ok :RollEyes:
... in that case surely her name HAS to be Sweet Fanny Adams!!! :LOL:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Sorry Larry and Win I have only just found this thread, really chuffed for you and I look forward to the invitation aboard with the complimentary glass of wine........ smashing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back