Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
...... but I saw this ad and thought that it seemed a better bet for £3500:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...reat-camper-for-sale/1031500374#photo-content

Maybe I'm a soft touch, but the way the ad is written has a sense of honesty to it, and the van itself seems straight enough from the pictures.

Usual caveats apply as ever but maybe worth a look if the surfer dudes selling want a quick sale to fund their return trip down under!

Simon

yes i have to agree look like a better deal all round:thumb:

This has been used by "kiwis" as they describe themselves. They may be wanting a very quick sale before returning home and could be good room for price negotiation.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Did not see this while just now ::bigsmile: both vans look priced right at 3.5k :thumb: doubt the fiat milage been genuine but it's still worth the money/checking on .I think I have a soft spot for travel homes so again I am afraid you have to look at it ::bigsmile:
Good luck ::bigsmile:
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Mark this one will be worth what you pay for it in another 4/5 yrs time:thumb: they hold prices very well and the bits that need doing will all be welding which for you os no problem ::bigsmile:
Link Removed
terry
edit bidding I am afriad
Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hudders1

Hudders1

Free Member
Sep 14, 2013
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Ford transit
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Mark this one will be worth what you pay for it in another 4/5 yrs time:thumb: they hold prices very well and the bits that need doing will all be welding which for you os no problem ::bigsmile:
Link Removed
terry
edit bidding I am afriad
Link Removed

thanks terry I like the first one. its looks just right for us

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread