Bedroom Slideout Forest River c class (1 Viewer)

mike/jen

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
Powys
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
7 years
Hi. Can anybody give me some advice, rear slideout wont work, but if i power it up at the switch it will then move out and in is there a fuse located anywhere?
Cheers
Mike
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Some fuses are generally hidden well away but more often than not close to the under bonnet fuse box or the source battery ( domestic). I have a mechanical problem with one of my slide outs , can't even find the emergency winder :Eeek:

OP
OP
M

mike/jen

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
Powys
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
7 years
Larry,

looks like I might have to put new feed to it with inline fuse, I have looked every where for the fuse, and I have got a headache from it !!. I am lucky because I have found both of mine mechanical winders, one outside in the locker and the other under the bed. Time for a lie down:ROFLMAO:

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Mike they don't make it easy when they build these things, good luck :RollEyes:
Larry

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
still looking for my winder

Larry,

looks like I might have to put new feed to it with inline fuse, I have looked every where for the fuse, and I have got a headache from it !!. I am lucky because I have found both of mine mechanical winders, one outside in the locker and the other under the bed. Time for a lie down:ROFLMAO:

Mike

Despite having the winnebago paperwork I cannot find the winder on my Winnebago Aspect.. been under and cannot see it?

Bob:Angry:

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
An email to the manufacturers in the USA may get a result. Give them the chassis number and year of make to help them along. Ive always found RV manufacturers to be very helpful in the past :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

mike/jen

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
Powys
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
7 years
Thanks for the comments now all sorted, found 5 trips near auxiliary batteries. Took them all off, wired brushed them off and refitted, all ok.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back