LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Had to get up at 5-30am.... to get off "Shell Island, before the tide came in,,,, got off at 7am.... and tide was romping in..

If we hadn`t gone then we would have been stuck till midday... gale force winds and high tides.. :whatthe:

Drove down to Cardigan Bay to a nice CC&C club site...

Wind & rain on the way down were horrendous... First time I have been able to put the dish up for the internet... :RollEyes:

Wont have it up long,,,, wind getting up again, big time...

And the forecast is for gales over the next few days...:cry:

Out to do a bit of site seeing tomorrow... and Tuesday... and stock up on some wine.... boy cant Bill & Kath knock it back... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Good Night all.... :thumb:

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Had to get up at 5-30am.... to get off "Shell Island, before the tide came in,,,, got off at 7am.... and tide was romping in..

If we hadn`t gone then we would have been stuck till midday... gale force winds and high tides.. :whatthe:

Drove down to Cardigan Bay to a nice CC&C club site...

Wind & rain on the way down were horrendous... First time I have been able to put the dish up for the internet... :RollEyes:

Wont have it up long,,,, wind getting up again, big time...

And the forecast is for gales over the next few days...:cry:

Out to do a bit of site seeing tomorrow... and Tuesday... and stock up on some wine.... boy cant Bill & Kath knock it back... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Good Night all.... :thumb:

Sun here till Tuesday, its going to rain then, first real rain since April, hope it doesn't last long.:Smile:

Enjoy the wine!!:thumb:

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Bed time already!!! Cant believe I 'liked 'your post looks as tho I am pleased you are getting gales :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was thinking more about kate and bill enjoying a few bevvies:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Bed time already!!! Cant believe I 'liked 'your post looks as tho I am pleased you are getting gales :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: [HI]I was thinking more about kate and bill enjoying a few bevvies:thumb:
[/HI]

Going to have some more on Tuesday, when they come here.. :thumb:::bigsmile:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Mo

After attempting a walk near here yesterday and getting soaked absolutely to the skin, we are really looking forward to setting off this morning for Welsh rain & gales! Hope my boots have dried out overnight.

See you soon!

Catherine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back