Beach sites on the French Riviera. (1 Viewer)

frankhanna

Free Member
Apr 2, 2013
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion A class
Exp
Since 2008
Greetings all...

Over the past few years I have stayed at two different sites by the beach on the Riviera. Camplng de la Plage in Grimaud and Marseillan Plage.

Anyone got any good ideas for a site right on the beach wit restaurant and top class facilities?

Will appreciate any suggestions.

Frank

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Believe Camping Serignan Plage is meant to be pretty good - there's an impressive water park and balneo spa / wellness centre. It's right on the beach.

Link Removed

We're heading there next month but staying next door at the naturist site, owned and run by the same company I gather.

Mike

OP
OP
F

frankhanna

Free Member
Apr 2, 2013
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion A class
Exp
Since 2008
Beach site...

Thanks a lot...I will have a look at this one.

Frank

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Believe Camping Serignan Plage is meant to be pretty good - there's an impressive water park and balneo spa / wellness centre. It's right on the beach.

Link Removed

We're heading there next month but staying next door at the naturist site, owned and run by the same company I gather.

Mike

That looks a very nice site for a relaxing few days :thumb:

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
We're also planning to investigate and stay at another smaller naturist site, which is directly adjacent again to Serignan Plage - Le Clos de Ferrand - which accepts Camping Cheques up until 19 June, and also through September too. £13.95 per night on the Med with hook-up is pretty good value I reckon. :thumb:

Link Removed

(Be warned the web site has some pretty irritating sound on it :winky:)

Mike

redchad

Free Member
Mar 5, 2011
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Been at it 18 month
We stayed at Les Prairies de la Mer last year it is an ACSI site across the bay from St Tropez next to grimaud. There is direct access onto the beach but the site next door allows MH camping on its beach front think it costs a bit more but great views. Les Prairies de la Mer has some excellent restaurants and the boat taxi to St Tropez stops nearby.

http://www.riviera-villages.com/Nos-villages/Prairies-de-la-Mer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We are heading to the S of France end of next week for a month. Probably take 2 or 3 days to get there then we intend to move round a few sites, preferably beachy type sites with good facilities, restaurants etc...I think we might have a day or so around Millau before we hit the beaches. We have been to Prairies del la Mer about 30+ years ago so might give that a go sometime during the month and see how it has changed. After that ...who knows. We intend coming home slowly via the Dordogne. We will be 2 vans, 2couples and 1 dog. maybe we will meet other Funsters during our travels. .......cant wait, 10 days and counting.

OP
OP
F

frankhanna

Free Member
Apr 2, 2013
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion A class
Exp
Since 2008
Riviera sites...

Thanks for your post...I am in the Dordogne at the moment and thoroughly reccomend Camping la Bastide in Saint-Foy la Grande. Also Camping de la Plage in Grimaud...you can see some pictures from the Dordogne on my blog , www.frankhanna.com/blog

Enjoy your travels.

Frank

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back