Be warned - ditzy blonde has bought a motor home.... (1 Viewer)

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Last year one of the lads at work (who I didn't know that well) overheard me talking to one of my colleagues about going away for a weekend in the motorhome. He then approached me to ask could he borrow it as he and 4 of his male friends were going to stop at a weekend music festival and the hire and insurance of a motor home was proving very expensive - he offered to fill it with petrol as payment Won't tell you my reply but he didn't speak to me for about a long time afterwards (eventually borrowed a tent I believe) Xx
Know what you mean .i had only bought my motorhome a week or so before my neighbours asked if they could borrow it to go and visit friends in Germany.. She didn't speak to me for almost a year after my reply. Haha

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
When we had our static, friends and relations were the worst hirers they expect to have it for nowt and want you to run about after them , no way would I ever contemplate anything similar with the mh.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
My ex-daughter in law exclaimed over the phone, when I told her I had bought a mh ... re her and her friends .... 'oh, great .... we can borrow it to go on holiday .. that's amazing news.'

The answer, of 'No, sorry, you won't be,' wasn't quite so amazing apparently .. she never spoke to me again... :( But it was the right decision for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Welcome. Your home is your castle.Wear it with pride, it may not be the same once u have rent it out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back