maxine and jo

Free Member
Sep 16, 2014
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1980
I have been thinking :rolleyes:(y)? Recently i have been fitting GSM alarm on villas wireless type
the main host is of 12v so it would be easy to install in a moterhome giving you peace of mind when out of site sim card pay as you go :clap2:

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I think @eddievanbitz already sells and installs a similar product that is designed specifically for motorhomes (y)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Even though the system is 12v (transformed from 230vac) I would suspect the current draw may be quite a bit higher than a dedicated 12v motorhome system.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Erm what are you talking about guys???o_O
We have one of these in our villa in Portugal. Basically it is an alarm, that runs off battery, when triggered it takes photos which are monitored, these pictures are analysed by a control room, who then decide whether a police response is required. The link is GSM, so even if phone line is cut, the control room still see the pictures. A very tidy system, not sure about its use in a motorhome, since it relies upon a static location. At least the system we have does.

OP
OP
maxine and jo

maxine and jo

Free Member
Sep 16, 2014
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1980
Even though the system is 12v (transformed from 230vac) I would suspect the current draw may be quite a bit higher than a dedicated 12v motorhome system.

We have one of these in our villa in Portugal. Basically it is an alarm, that runs off battery, when triggered it takes photos which are monitored, these pictures are analysed by a control room, who then decide whether a police response is required. The link is GSM, so even if phone line is cut, the control room still see the pictures. A very tidy system, not sure about its use in a motorhome, since it relies upon a static location. At least the system we have does.
A GSM WIRELESS ALARM SYSTEM . It work as followers .The main part that is called the host is 12v it functions are based on mobile application you insert a mobile phone sim card all the sensors are wireless connections (you put in batteries ) you program in the telephone no you want and of you go these units start from about £50 on ebay:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back