BBQ (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Yesterday I was out at 8 am setting up gazebos and BBq's in the pouring rain till 2 pm.:rain:
Family, friends and neighbours arrived from 4 and it remained dry.
Had a good evening in aid of my birthday on tues.:beer::beer:

6 grandchildren and friends used The Busby as their playarea, got to go and clean him out soon, looked like a bombsite when they left.:censored:2

Came down at 7 this morning to sunshine:sin: and the prospect of taking down and packing away everything, just having a 3rd cup of team that may give me the enthusiasm to make a start.:yawn:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
You are brave letting the grandchildren play in the busby....I let my grandchild in there one and she very nearly pulled the indicator stalk off... no more will I let her play in the van, she pulls everything about, nearly broke the toilet lever, pulling on the gear stick, yanked the window levers about, oh my lord was I worried!!!

OP
OP
PaulyP
Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
He's a tough one "The Busby" nothing broken but one curtain hook !:Eeek:
Everyone said i was mad to let them in, but it kept them occupied and allowed us grown ups (i use that term loosely) to drink.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PaulyP
Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
The Busby

Grandchildren decided that my Hymer B694 is like a bus:Sad:, so being manchester united fans decided to call it The Busby (Sir Matt) would be pleased.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Talking of BBq's

Today we had a chicken cooked on our Cobb unit.. Nice crispy outside and well done allthe way through .. We used the extender ring and a up right chicken cooking frame.. Used normal BBQ stones rather than a Cobb stone... Normal stones or brackets last longer than the Cobb stones... Added a Belgium beer tithe moat and after 2.5 hours it was done... The Cobb units are so versatile .

Recommend....

The weather in Northern France has been a bit cool and some rain.. Nw and then windy... Forecast isthe same all next week and the following week until we come back:cry::cry:

Give me some sun.

Bob:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back