Bbq Food Increases Cancer Risk (1 Viewer)

D

DM14742

Deleted User
I don't think anyone is trying to dictate how you should live your life,they are putting the information out there so you can make an informed choice, whether you do owt about it is up to you. I for one am in favour of these findings being put into the public domain so you can make your own mind up.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I don't fancy the nursing home either. I just hope that by the time it's needed there is a lawful way for someone to help me on my way otherwise it's a trip to Switzerland.
Unfortunately, for many, by the time the nursing home beckons they don't have enough marbles left to make a choice about alternative arrangements. I've seen this with a family member.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Movinon

Free Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Lots
Life is a lottery at best. Following all the best advice on lifestyle counts for little if you are hit by a bus crossing the road. Being born with the right genes and looking both ways before stepping out counts for a lot.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Bulldust? I don't think you understood my ironic post. Perhaps you could read it again. I have no intention of doing as you suggest in the nursing home and was not presuming to suggest you live life in any other way than how you wish.

Most 'umble apologies, :notworthy2:I misread the irony of you post :lips:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back