Battery Chargers . . .The Good, The Bad The Ugly (1 Viewer)

T

The Meerkat

Deleted User
Hi all

I'm looking at swapping out my old Bonus charger for this Amperor crowds

Link Removed

Can anyone tell me if therv had any experience with them

Cheers

MK:Smile:

Mikemoss

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Not had an Amperor but can certainly vouch for the Sterling 10 amp digital charger listed on that same webpage. It does everything you could want it to (well, everything I want it to anyway) and seems very well designed and made.

OP
OP
T

The Meerkat

Deleted User
Not had an Amperor but can certainly vouch for the Sterling 10 amp digital charger listed on that same webpage. It does everything you could want it to (well, everything I want it to anyway) and seems very well designed and made.

Thanks Mike, I went for their 3 stage 18 Amp charger, call me tight but I saved a tenner and will be pushing more amps through at the same time

MK

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Thanks Mike, I went for their 3 stage 18 Amp charger, call me tight but I saved a tenner and will be pushing more amps through at the same time

MK

:thumb:
Oh wrong choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why
I don't know but you always hear that when you've just bought something:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
T

The Meerkat

Deleted User
Oh wrong choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why
I don't know but you always hear that when you've just bought something:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Darn, can you let me knwo where I went wrong then, as it looks a fairly impresive piece of kit?

MK:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back