Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just now
Hi, I have just purchased a 2006 CI Carioca 635, it came with no user manual, so I hope someone can help me out.
The battery charger is located under the drivers seat, does it operate automatically, or does it have to be switched on, if so, where is the switch?

Thanks,
Brian.

OP
OP
Z

Zionzur

Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just now
Hi, I have just purchased a 2006 CI Carioca 635, it came with no user manual, so I hope someone can help me out.
The battery charger is located under the drivers seat, does it operate automatically, or does it have to be switched on, if so, where is the switch?

Thanks,
Brian.

Anyone know?

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
It might help if you can tell us what sort of charger it is. Can you see the make and/or model number?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Zionzur,and welcome:thumb:not the best start to membership but there are lots of variables -your van could have a independent charger controlled by the control panel (switch) and yet have a independent switch on the charger itself.It could and prob has a built in charger incorporated into the CP -best way to find out is buy a cheap multi meter -ebay/maplins etc and test what battery is charging when plugged into leccy ,also when engine is running --Not only could the charger be turned off or on it could well be protected by a fuse that could be blown or not -sorry to be so vague but as JL says make etc would be a lot of help to all unless we have a leccy type funster who has the same MH who can further advise
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back