Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
Shirley
I am sure someone will be able to help you but they will need a bit more info ie: type of van, model, year etc etc
cheers
dave

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Some modern vans/Motorhomes have a kill switch (Autotrails) which cuts power to all services. Try switching it on if this is the case. Do you have a manual for your motorhome. If so, give it a read, there quite helpful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Shirley, you say batteries fully charged, which implies your control panel is showing a healthy reading is that for both the engine and habitation batteries?
You say no lights, etc. Do you mean external vehicle lights, or internal living area, or both?
Are you hooked up to mains supply?
You say you have checked all the fuses and all are Ok, I assume you mean the fuses on the Electroblock?
Do any of the internal bits work? Eg water pump, 240v sockets?
The only time I have anything like that happen to me was with our first van, on its first outing, when the Electroblock itself failed.
Have you by any chance switched off the Electroblock connection to the leisure batteries? My Electroblock has a "batterie ein, batterie aus" rocker switch.

Start again at the beginning and work through the lot, the. Post again. Gary

Flook

Free Member
Jan 1, 2015
Chelveston, Northants
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 4th January 2015, first registered in January
Silly question, with your ignition key in, turn the key to start up, does the battery turn over the engine Y/N, if no then the battery may be US if it shows as being fully charged, if it does then check out your external lights, also check your main power bank that has all the switches, and turn the main on/off switch to on. Then check your internal lights etc. Meanwhile your engine is charging your batteries while it is running.

Flooks

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
If no 12volt try disconnecting main display allow few minutes then re connect like a computer needs booting this was an issue l experienced mine has 3 connectors

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
You really need to tell us what kind of motorhome you have and, ideally, what charging system it has. I know you have replied 'Fiat Ducato' in another thread on this same subject, but that is not a type of motorhome; it is the make of the base chassis. What is the motorhome name/make and model? (e.g. make: Swift, Hymer, Autocruise / model: Bolero, B544, Wentworth etc.)

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
OK so have we any knowledgable Rollerteam owners who can advise her then.

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Might be a silly question, but I always go for the obvious first. Is the cabin light switched on?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back