Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well I am sat in the sun at Bath Marina, what a lovely morning it is. Its a delightful site, all hardstandings in a nice setting. If you are coming along to Bath this weekend please bring some cash for the pitch fees, we have to pay the fee in one lump and they won't take individual cheques as part of the payment.

You will see my van when you drive in, (it will be obvious:Smile:) They need to know the numbers for the comedy walk, so please do pop over before saturday lunchtime and let me know if you are going to attend the walk on Saturday night. I will then tell you where to meet it. If I am not in, my mobile number will be on the door and you can give me a bell. If there are more than 15 Funsters then the normally £8 ticket will be discounted to £6.

Getting to the centre of Bath is easy, as the Park and ride is just outside the campsite. Getting back after the walk at around 10pm will be more difficult and those that do not fancy the mile walk/cycle, back should budget for a taxi, I am told that taxies are in abundance before 11pm then they become a little more scarce.

I look forward to seeing you all here. :thumb:

Pablo

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Norfolk (n Good)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not enough!
Bath Marina

Hope you have a good time - We had 5 days there earlier in the year, lovely site, the shower blocks always clean etc. The cycle path can be a bit hazzardous during rush hour as the local 2 wheel traffic is rather on the speedy side :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back