Barking Dog Alarm - have you used one? (1 Viewer)

dru

Free Member
Dec 1, 2013
south ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Fiat 15 CI Carioca
Exp
since 2003
dog alarm

got one - a jet black 37 kilo German Shepherd - blends into the dark so well he's not seen until the pearly white teeth show along with his piercing bark - easy to follow the trail of any culprit just follow the trail and smell of s^&t, rgds, Remo - woof :Eeek::Eeek:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
i hope to god nobody actually tries to sneak into our van uninvited. our 3 wouldnt ask them to leave twice and getting bloodstains from the carpet is not easy away from home. absolutely fantastic house dogs that love everyone and everything, but only when invited.

had a guy in to fix the back doors on the house the other week. he made the mistake of just opening the door and walking through without announcing his presence when returning from his van. one low frequency growl from the dogs and he shot out the door again. no problem after that as i insisted he talk to the dogs so they knew he wasnt a threat

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Pardon the 'thread deviation' but that, my friend, has to be my next van.:man_in_love:

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Well don't know too much about motorhomes but this dethleffs machine seems to tick all boxes for us so far bought in November.
Don't do camping but this is like being in your own little hotel.
Sorry not writing about dog alarms.
Get yourself a big dog to guard her.
Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back