Barcelona formula 1 camp site/Aeries (1 Viewer)

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Query
anyone? who has gone to the race and managed to find a nearby Aeries? As the race track camp site/parking only issue's parking ticket facilities for 3 days?? Wednesday,Thursday, Friday BUT the race day is on the Sunday therefore are you expected to leave the camp site fairly soon late in the day after the race has finished? if so, then my concern is, are there a Aeries or camp site within a short distance of the race track, is there a better alternative?

jazzijeff

Free Member
Oct 4, 2011
south west
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
off and on since 2000
stayed until monday

Query
anyone? who has gone to the race and managed to find a nearby Aeries? As the race track camp site/parking only issue's parking ticket facilities for 3 days?? Wednesday,Thursday, Friday BUT the race day is on the Sunday therefore are you expected to leave the camp site fairly soon late in the day after the race has finished? if so, then my concern is, are there a Aeries or camp site within a short distance of the race track, is there a better alternative?
never stayed at this race but have gone to italy and uk races and always stayed until monday with no problem, i've stayed at bsb worldsuperbike and motogp and have always stayed until monday (like to have a drink on sunday so can't really leave:Smile:) to be fair most of the camper vans are still there monday morning but you have no security sunday night but i've never had any problem.. hope that helps

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Not done it.. Keep saying we will but something always crops up..

There are many campsites out on the coast...
At Santa suzanna there is "Bon repos" right on the beach. Just past there is a car park, last time there it did state no caravans but several Spanish vans did park there. Maybe if arriving late it wont be an issue. Otherwise there is a Carrefour supermarket nearby, again poss ok for a night.. 41.630159,2.71697
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=41.630159,2.71697&num=1&t=h&z=18

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back