Barcelona formula 1 camp site/Aeries

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by mentaliss, Apr 14, 2013.

1. mentaliss

mentaliss

Query
    anyone? who has gone to the race and managed to find a nearby Aeries? As the race track camp site/parking only issue's parking ticket facilities for 3 days?? Wednesday,Thursday, Friday BUT the race day is on the Sunday therefore are you expected to leave the camp site fairly soon late in the day after the race has finished? if so, then my concern is, are there a Aeries or camp site within a short distance of the race track, is there a better alternative?

2. jazzijeff

jazzijeff Read Only Funster

stayed until monday

never stayed at this race but have gone to italy and uk races and always stayed until monday with no problem, i've stayed at bsb worldsuperbike and motogp and have always stayed until monday (like to have a drink on sunday so can't really leave:Smile:) to be fair most of the camper vans are still there monday morning but you have no security sunday night but i've never had any problem.. hope that helps

3. tonka

tonka Funster Life Member

Not done it.. Keep saying we will but something always crops up..

There are many campsites out on the coast...
    At Santa suzanna there is "Bon repos" right on the beach. Just past there is a car park, last time there it did state no caravans but several Spanish vans did park there. Maybe if arriving late it wont be an issue. Otherwise there is a Carrefour supermarket nearby, again poss ok for a night.. 41.630159,2.71697
    https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=41.630159,2.71697&num=1&t=h&z=18