Banks make loss?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by david price, Feb 26, 2010.

1. david price

david price Read Only Funster

I cant see how banks make a loss?Today my wife went to pay a couple of my suppliers and the business card was declined.She knew the funds were available so rang me.
    Luckily i was not far away so popped back home.We then spent 30 min on the phone at
    10p a min being passed from one department to another and eventually told the card was suspected of fraud and we would have to ring another number.
    Finally got it sorted but still no wiser has to the fraud has they could not pass that information over the phone.They make a small fortune from my business account has i get charged for every transaction.Thinking of shutting it down and just have a current account for the business.
    Dave

2. Mastodon

Mastodon Read Only Funster

Bet someone got a fat bonus for that...

3. wasp

wasp Funster

I stopped using my business account cos of the charges and now use the personal account and debit card it`s cheaper also they wouldn`t give me a debit card on the business account, so their loss :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  4. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Hi Dave,

Get an MBNA card, good firm providing you settle in full every month and its a Freehone 0800 number unlike Access and Mastercard.

Peter