LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Damned straight Scran !! It is one of the grandchildrens 21st ( I think ! )birthday as well so it really will be PAARRRTTTYYY time !!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Damned straight Scran !! It is one of the grandchildrens 21st ( I think ! )birthday as well so it really will be PAARRRTTTYYY time !!

It's nice the grand kids want to spend their 21st with [STRIKE]old gits[/STRIKE] older people.

I would have run a mile from my grandparents on my 21st.::bigsmile:

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Off to Rushden Cavalcade Transport and country show. Taking Standard Vanguard and Lucy the llabrador who is now enjoying her rides out thank goodness. :Smile: Hope some good music on in beer tent :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
We are off to Llangollen with the ATC for the Victorian Extravaganza and old vehicle display. A bank holiday event not to be missed.

Look out for me on the seafront at Llandudno with the Iron Maiden, Gantic and the Gaviolli organ and stage show. I assume that's the same one.

Well I hope so anyway.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
We are going to Green Farm, Scratby

It is actually our favourite site.. Number one son will be joining us with his motorhome, one of the grandchildren with two of her kids ( a couple of the numerous great grand kids we have ! ) in her motorhome, one of my daughters and her two adult children ( yep, more bloody grand kids ! ) [HI]who will all be in tents ( recently sold the caravan with a view to getting a motorhome[/HI]
Two other family members with motorehomes will not be joining us as they are going to be touring Europe
I tell you, when we pull in to a site it looks like an invasion.. !!

Originally Posted by Jaws Link Removed

[HI]It's nice the grand kids want to spend their 21st with old gits older people.

I would have run a mile from my grandparents on my 21st[/HI].::bigsmile:

Someone is being softened up in the hope Jaws will be letting them use his MH as often as they want!

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
Cheltenham jazz festival...

louisbalfourjazzclub-nice.jpg

Mmmm Nice

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
It's nice the grand kids want to spend their 21st with [STRIKE]old gits[/STRIKE] older people.

[HI]I would have run a mile from my grandparents on my 21st.:[/HI]BigGrin:

But is that because they could run faster so you couldn't catch up? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most probably we'll go to a C&CC meet at Alnwick.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We are off to Fraisthorpe Fri to Mon on a rally meet.:Smile:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Yeap, we at Fraisthorpe too. Lovely beach and lovely walk into Brid. First trip out in new van, picking it up later on today! :Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Yeap, we at Fraisthorpe too. Lovely beach and lovely walk into Brid. First trip out in new van, picking it up later on today! :Smile:
Ooh exciting times.
Aren't you taking it to Whitby then , this weekend ?

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Ooh exciting times.
Aren't you taking it to Whitby then , this weekend ?

unfortunately not Bev, we driving down to wolverhampton today but the actual exchange not taking place til tomorrow, plus there are a couple of things we need to sort out with it before first trip out. we were hoping to make it for saturday night in whitby, but logistics doesn't allow :cry:
we have been away 3 weekends on the trot and got another 4 in a row followed by a week in france :Cool: :france: begining of July, so something had to give!

OP
OP
John-Laika
Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
We are going to Green Farm, Scratby

It is actually our favourite site.. Number one son will be joining us with his motorhome, one of the grandchildren with two of her kids ( a couple of the numerous great grand kids we have ! ) in her motorhome, one of my daughters and her two adult children ( yep, more bloody grand kids ! ) who will all be in tents ( recently sold the caravan with a view to getting a motorhome

Two other family members with motorehomes will not be joining us as they are going to be touring Europe
I tell you, when we pull in to a site it looks like an invasion.. !!

Well Jaws I hope the rain keeps away for you or else your motor home will be very full indeed

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
unfortunately not Bev, we driving down to wolverhampton today but the actual exchange not taking place til tomorrow, plus there are a couple of things we need to sort out with it before first trip out. we were hoping to make it for saturday night in whitby, but logistics doesn't allow :cry:
we have been away 3 weekends on the trot and got another 4 in a row followed by a week in france :Cool: :france: begining of July, so something had to give!

Oh thats a shame about this weekend , but hey , you have a new van :yeah: lots of trips planned ahead , and we can catch up at Fraisthorpe:thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Hmmmmmm !!!

Haven't given it a thought......until now :Doh:! reading all these posts !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
A four day Beer Festival for us. :beerchug::drink:

Long Itchington, near Southam in Warwickshire. Really small village with a duck pond, a shop and SIX pubs. Live entertainment throughout and camping at edge of village, a CL who even sets up his own mobile bar and food wagons for the weekend.

Oh dear, I can feel a head ache coming on. :Eeek:

Maria

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
A four day Beer Festival for us. :beerchug::drink:

Long Itchington, near Southam in Warwickshire. Really small village with a duck pond, a shop and SIX pubs. Live entertainment throughout and camping at edge of village, a CL who even sets up his own mobile bar and food wagons for the weekend.

Oh dear, I can feel a head ache coming on. :Eeek:

Maria

That sounds good, shame we already booked somewhere otherwise I'd be changing my mind.:Doh:

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
It is a shame. Could do with some Funster company, it might keep us on the straight and narrow :ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Originally Posted by Jaws Link Removed

[HI]It's nice the grand kids want to spend their 21st with old gits older people.

I would have run a mile from my grandparents on my 21st[/HI].::bigsmile:

Someone is being softened up in the hope Jaws will be letting them use his MH as often as they want!

They know the answer to that one already !!!

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
:thumb:
Hi Funsters,
Off to Isle of Wight tomorrow for one of those 5 night Red Funnel thingamees. Then back to Gorse Farm, Fordingbridge for the Bank Holiday weekend.
All packed, fuelled up & rarin' to go !!!
:rollonfloor::clap:

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Llandudno playing with traction engines :thumb:

Flipping heck.
Just been informed that as there is an HGV driver shortage in the crew I will be driving the Gaviolli Organ and stage to Llandudno and have to stay in a HOTEL :Eeek: cos I will have to leave the MH at home :cry:

Oh well, never mind, it's only 70 feet long and handles like a canal barge :Doh:

Strangely enough, this will work out cheaper than paying for fuel, cos we have "a deal" with the hotel. Gonna cost me a mint behind the bar though :ROFLMAO:

:whistle::beer::wine::drink::beerchug: :winky:

rolandrat

Free Member
Jan 5, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Look out for me on the seafront at Llandudno with the Iron Maiden, Gantic and the Gaviolli organ and stage show. I assume that's the same one.

Well I hope so anyway.
looking forward to seeing you,
Roland.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
We're thinking of moseying along the Yorkshire coast this week and will be at Skirlington next weekend where our son and his family will join us in their caravan. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Google Sycamore Inn ....Parwich !!

Haven't given it a thought......until now :Doh:! reading all these posts !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

I will give the actual Bank Holiday a miss, but I might well go to the above for a couple of days next week !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Probably drag them kicking and screaming into the Brit Stops tome !!:Blush:

This is the pub that was featured on Countryfile some time ago !:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back