Bank holiday weekend .... What are you doing? (1 Viewer)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Off to Outney Meadow Caravan Park, to try out my new kayak.

Jealous ...... but then we are taking ours when we have our trip in Sept / Oct and hope to get them wet (bottoms only) on The Broads. I think we may even try that campsite so thanks for the heads up. We would have to call them as Jemima is 7m long.

This weekend we are meeting up with @irnbru in Pitlochry. There is a possibility that other friends may pop in to say hello as they are up there then as well :)

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Definitely staying off the roads here in Cornwall, too many idiots already without me adding another:cool:

Have invited the family over for a Barbie and a few beers, going to be a "make your own" Burger/steak sannie, I'll burn:LOL:,

and they can make their own from Crispee bread rolls/ sliced Toms/sliced red onion/lettuce/Pineapple slices/grated cheese/bacon/etc/etc/etc , Kumara and potato "scallops" on the side :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Definitely staying off the roads here in Cornwall, too many idiots already without me adding another:cool:

Have invited the family over for a Barbie and a few beers, going to be a "make your own" Burger/steak sannie, I'll burn:LOL:,

and they can make their own from Crispee bread rolls/ sliced Toms/sliced red onion/lettuce/Pineapple slices/grated cheese/bacon/etc/etc/etc , Kumara and potato "scallops" on the side :cool:
We'll be staying more or less indoors with a BBQ or two if the weather is nice. Might walk up to the bridge over the A38 to watch the traffic jams if I get bored. :)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Off to Oulton park for the Gold Cup weekend.
And so is Beerdrinker1
(y)

That reminds me to give Oulton Park a wide berth this weekend then. Will the hired blackshirts be out imposing their peculiar brand of fascism on the local traffic system perchance? Telling people they can't drive to certain villages unless they live there and so on? :)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
That reminds me to give Oulton Park a wide berth this weekend then. Will the hired blackshirts be out imposing their peculiar brand of fascism on the local traffic system perchance? Telling people they can't drive to certain villages unless they live there and so on? :)

I've no idea. I'll be on the inside avoiding people who drive to certain villages:LOL:

Enjoy your weekend(y)
:D:D

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
We are off to a Travelodge in London Docklands!:)

Oh is this meant to be what we doing in the Motorhome this weekend? Doh :unsure:

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Heading to the Great Dorset Steam Fair on Wednesday, 2 days wandering the show grounds with my brother, 3 nights listening to Doctor Busker while sipping scrumpy, then heading down to Dorchester to see the family. Even me mums coming down from the care home for a few days and stopping at my brothers. Nieces, great nieces, nephews and great nephews coming too :)

Motorhome on brothers drive, plugged into EHU and doubling up as the spare room for overspill :)

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Motorhome fuelled, Britstop book to hand and see where the road takes us.

Loving MH ownership:inlove:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Going to a local DA rally but may have to nip home if my nephew & family decide to visit

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back