Mandaxxx

Free Member
Feb 19, 2010
Wherever we stop.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi, Anyone going to Llangollen this weekend? I've just finished getting the van sorted and as soon as he's home from work we are off to wet Wales to a C&CC THS, good field right by canal and easy reach of Llangollen, lovely town.

Macytia

Free Member
Nov 30, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
4 years
Enjoy, you and the rest of Britain are heading to North Wales judging by the roads today:cry:

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Hi, Anyone going to Llangollen this weekend? I've just finished getting the van sorted and as soon as he's home from work we are off to wet Wales to a C&CC THS, good field right by canal and easy reach of Llangollen, lovely town.

We were there at that same field at May Day weekend. Lovely to be able to walk to town along the canal. Try not to park by the hedge on the road side as very busy road and noisy through the night. Great cafe in small courtyard next to Barclays (I think) bank. Very friendly owners and good value food. Have a great time. Weather been good in North-East Wales today, lets hope it continues. We are going to the other side (North-West Wales) to the C&CC site at Llanystumdwy but not until Sunday by which time I hope the traffic on the A55 will have calmed down, it's already been solid today.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bluelass

Free Member
Nov 30, 2009
north wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
5 years
I live near the A55 at Hawarden and this afternoon both the A55 and the A494 were nose to tail. It looked pretty grim!

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We thought it would be bad so we went to north wales through Ruthin from Oswestry very quiet on those roads,got here in record time all using the A55 I guess coming from the north, nice weather yesterday but chucking it down today Derek the welsh weather forecaster told us as much but it will be nice the rest of the weekend

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Enjoy, you and the rest of Britain are heading to North Wales judging by the roads today:cry:

I hope they have all got their "welly boots", they will need them.

Doug...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back