Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Why not take a few moments to add your motorhome to the Funster's Garage:thumb:

The newLink Removedallows you to enter details of your motorhome, upload photos into an motorhome gallery, enter and track any modifications or accessories you make, buy or fit. You can tell us where you bought the bits from, how much they cost and the company info as well, you can also rate the company and the kit. You can also track insurance costs, garage costs etc

These items are all searchable and allow other members to ascertain running costs for a particular motorhomes as well as search for companies. These businesses and insurance companies are all rateable by you the members. There are only a few things that you MUST fill in, others items like costs are optional. But please enter as much as you can

Please take a look and enter your motorhome now (If your MH make or model isn't shown you can easily add them). I am sure there will be a few teething problems and bugs, as most of you know this is not what I do for a living so it can take a while to get things fixed but we always get there in the end Link Removed

The information that the garage will hold will become extremely useful for all of us. So please fill it as much as you can, the more we put it in... etc:Smile:

Any problems that you find, please shout up on this thread and I will do my best to assist. A few members have already been testing, and some have just found it and begun adding stuff, so they may be able to help out as well.

HAVE FUN:thumb:

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just notied this, have added my van, and will get some photo's a bit later (supposed to be riding to matlock today to park the bike in a good place for it to be seen as it's for sale, but sam's still in bed :Eeek:

Is a brilliant addition tho jim, gotta seek out all the buiseness details for all the bits i've put in my van,
everything on my van has been installed by me tho, so i can only add the companies i bought them from, but i guess my instlation comments will be about the actual install, not what it looks like when you get it back.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back