Banggood

Discussion in 'Photography' started by ShiftZZ, Jan 21, 2016.

1. ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ Funster Life Member

2. tonka

tonka Funster Life Member

YES...
    My son got one of my xmas presents from them..

I had my first delivery 2 days ago, some 5mtr internal LED strip lights and some clip sprung electrical connectors..
    Everything £4 delivered... Took a while to come, about 14 days...
    Watch prices as I am sure some are dearer than you can get here in UK but worth a look..

Also you have GEARBEST.. Similar operation but not used that one yet...

Seem's to be a direct selling board for Chinese companies away from ebay.. Reminds me from years ago of "Asian sources" when you had a great big catalogue to look through and order wholesale direct from far east.

ps.. Dont tell @Techno cos he takes the P*** out my cheap LED's.. !!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. NickNic

NickNic Funster Life Member

Not used them but I can't seem them being any different to any of the other sites selling stuff from China - you pays your money and you takes your chances.

Personally I wouldn't buy anything photography or electronic related from anywhere like this.

It will either be fake which could potentially damage the genuine items you might connect to or will be a grey import which means you get no warranty support from the manufacturer.

You'll probably be OK with non-electronic accessory type things but don't spend more than you're prepared to write off if what turns up is useless.

4. Popeye

Popeye Funster

Hi Dave, I used them about 4 years ago, recommended by someone on here. Purchased two small hellicopters for the grandsprogs. They worked okay untill they tried to knock a wall down with them. Never needed to contact them for warranty, though they did bombard me with email advertising but no more than Amazon do now.

5. Chris

Chris Funster Life Member

Is it some form of sex supplement?

• Funny Funny x 2