Balls of absolute steel!!!!! Flatpackchicken defends MHF's reputation (1 Viewer)

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
As the sun rose over The International Boule-a-Drome Court here at Punta Bracetto this morning the Flatpackchicken team were putting the finishing touches to their Strategy Plan for the match later in the day. Flatpack himself wasn’t showing any nerves about the upcoming clash. He pointed out one of the opposite team members to me yesterday and there was some talk about sabotaging this guys chances by contaminating his water during the night, but that was ruled out as unsportsmanlike, especially at such an early stage of the competition. In fairness to Flatpack - he did get very angry at one advisors idea of ‘gassing him instead’ but managed a chuckle at another’s suggestion that covering his balls with olive oil might affect his game. “He might enjoy that” Flatpack mused before confirming that today’s game would be won on skill alone.

At two o clock there wasn’t an inch of space left around the court, Sky Sports had unplugged everyone’s EHUs to give their vans enough power to boost the signal out to their relay stations. Apparently they were running it live on China TV.

The game itself went to the full three sets, with oohs and aaahs from the audience that would have made a wimbledon final look about as exciting as a British Rail ham sandwich. There were strong words from Flatpack himself when some scoring irregularities were discovered to be consistently favouring the opposition. Flatpack’s not a man to be trifled with. Those of you who know him wouldn’t describe him as having the build of a ten year old stamp collector so his “quiet chat” with the scorekeeper set the tone for the integrity of the rest of the game.

The rest of the game went very well and was a nailbiter to the very last throw. A great triumph for MHF as FPC edges ever closer to the winner’s podium.

P1050636.JPG

More news tomorrow as Flatpack moves on through the field.

Ponyboy's last blog
http://slowponyblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/sicily-made-me-an-offer-i-couldnt-refuse/

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
We're proud of you Garry, but watch out for the random drug tests, too much alcohol could be dodgy, you could see two balls :Eeek:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Balls of Steel.............reminds me of......

Round and Round went the bloody great wheel.....

Ahhhhh...Rum-titty bum...titty bum, titty bum.....ahhh rum titty bum.

My rugby club version was slightly different.

" The Engineers song" I think it was called, and extremely offensive it was too:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
I thought that good medical advice was to keep your boules cool...?

Good luck with the competition...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back