Bailey Caravans confirm production of first motorhome range (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Bailey has just confirmed to us they have a range of motorhomes currently in development, with two models already off the production line undergoing tests at an undisclosed location.

Bailey's marketing director, Simon Howard, expects the range to be ready in time for the Birmingham NEC show in October, and has indicated there will be a variety of layouts suitable for both couples and families.

Details of the design and platform have not yet been made available, but we have established the base chassis will be provided by a market leader and the bodyshell will be constructed using Bailey's patented Alu-Tech construction system.

More on this story Link Removed

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Could prove interesting good caravans but will the system make the transference, and wonder on base and price.

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thanks for that Jim

Be interesting to see if we can get a UK manufacture to get it right for a change. Maybe double floor, properly winterised, maybe just maybe a decent UK "a Class"

Used to have a bailey Ranger Caravan when we started, it was great really great , so I wish them every success.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Hopefully they will be manufacturing a proper motor home, not a chassis cab with a caravan perched on the back like so many UK manufacturers...................

Wish them lots of luck if they do! It would be nice to have the choice to be able to support British industry and jobs if they come up with a capable product.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Used to have a bailey Ranger Caravan when we started, it was great really great , so I wish them every success.:thumb:

Posh git.. :roflmto: as a tugger I aspired to a Bailey .. never made it :cry:

I echo your wishes.. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back