Bailey 745 table (1 Viewer)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Just bought a new Bailey 745, but I'm not really sure what to do with the table. It's a behemoth of a thing made of lead I believe, and really awkward and painful to squeeze into its hidey hole under the fixed bed. Do people just leave it fixed to the wall all of the time, even when driving which I thought may have been illegal? Ideally I would only like to use it occasionally, but don't want to faff about every time it's needed dragging it out of its lair. Would it be possible to have a smaller and lighter version made from something that weighs less than a ships anchor? Anyone know of a company who could this?

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
I had a similar problem and have resolved it by ordering an alternative from a Rainbow Conversions http://www.rainbow-conversions.co.uk they sent wood samples so I could get a good match and are now making my replacement lightweight table to my required size. Hopefully it will be here this week ready for next weekend. Worth a call,they are very helpful folks.:Smile:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Same complaint for us, also you can't use it outside. We have been looking for a table we can replace it with without success and Alan was considering making one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back