Rally Chat Bagwell Rally, 2015 & 2016.... (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Look`s like the Stratford M/home show end`s on Sunday 19th June.... which I presume means "Funsters" can/have to leave on Monday 20th June..

If this is correct I will book the same Rally field or maybe the bottom one nearer to the Elsan point.. Which also has an easier in/out gate for you big boy`s, and is pretty well flat all over.. (y)

Rally to run Monday 20th June 2016 till Monday 27th June 2016...

Hopefully Jez & Lin will do the Norden Rally, Corfe Castle following on.. :nod: :nod: :notworthy2: (y)

:Ta2:
Mo.

.Thanks all............... Huge amount of interest in this one again..

So I will book the field with the site owners, Next Week.. (y) and hopefully get the same deal as this year... :nod:.

Rather than get you to commit this early.... I will raise a list after Xmas & New Year... (y)

We had (I think 45 unit`s at the last Rally/Meet) the field could easily have accommodated another 15 - 20 unit`s... So if we exceed this I will see if we can have both fields..

Keep your eye open after the New Year for the official list..

It`s your Rally/Meet/Holiday...... so think of some idea`s as to what you would like on the entertainment side...

In the meantime please keep adding names to this thread, which will give me an idea as to the numbers, regarding having both fields..

Again Many Thanks.. :clap2:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Hi all.............. As promised....... Some good new`s and some bad new`s... :D:(.

The good new`s...... I have booked the large field for next year at "Bagwell Farm, Weymouth"...

This field is the one the Army had this year, and has "42" EHU`s. instead of the 24 we had this year... and can easily accommodate 60 + Unit`s...

The bad new`s is we can only have the field from "Midday" Tuesday 21st June till the following Tuesday 28th June, and have to be off the field by Midday 28th .. and the Fee`s have gone up a £1..... So EHU is £14-50 per night, and NO EHU £11-50 per night... :( I tried my best...

Now for those that will be travelling down from Stratford on the Monday 20th to go to Bagwell....

I can offer free camping "As an invited Guest" at my place for the Monday night, with the view of driving and arriving at Bagwell, Midday on Tuesday the 21st.. (Approx 5 Miles from my place.)

This free offer consist`s of Parking/Elsan Point/Fresh well Water.... But NO EHU`s.. (Sorry) but gennies allowed.. and I have a couple if you need to top up your battery`s..

Free use of Pool Table and wifi.... And spectacular views towards Dorchester and the Black Down Hill`s... and a ten minute walk up the hill to Admiral Hardy`s Monument.. with the most amazing views towards Lyme Regis/Portland/Weymouth and White Nose..

The free to invited guest`s is limited to approx 20 unit`s.. And no doubt we could rustle up a "Barbie B. Q..... and a few bottles of Spanish Sweet White Wine.. :party2::beerchug: ::bigsmile:

As with the Rally..... I will open the books for booking`s after Xmas.. (y)

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Super work mo, many thanks. Dont know if i have areeady asked but add my name to the list please.
Steve

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
I'm watching this thread with interest :Eeek: I would love to do one of the Dorset meets next year.

Booking will open just after the new Year.. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Yes please I am hoping g to spend some time in the area next year. Used to do Cornwall when kids were little but have never done any motorhoming there so really looking forward to doing a bit of a tour around the south west.

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
A definite for me please Mo :)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Definite for us please Mo. have Jez and Lyn put there's up yet, we don't want to miss out on either one!

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Yes please ad we would like to take you up on your offer as we will be travelling down from stratford

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Mo please put us down for yours and Bagwell :) soooo looking forward to this meet :) :) :) xxx

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
If Kate is going and Popeye manages to work his meet in with it, please will you put me down Mo .. I think Carol may be interested too as there was talk of three consecutive meets on this .. Thank you.

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
:merci:I will be watching as well!,in France,don,t know how many months I will be out but will keep a look out for any news,???

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Reading through the sad new`s that @ Jez & Lin`s Norden Farm and @Popeye `s New Forest meet/rally may not happen.. :(

Bagwell Farm, Weymouth Tuesday June 21st to Tuesday June 28th..

Would it be an idea to extend the Bagwell meet/rally to the following weekend ... IE... Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd July..

That would make it more cost effective for those coming from up the line... and would give you a week and a half more or less..

Over to you...

But saying that.... I would sooner some one come along and run the Norden Farm Meet/Rally... (@Popeye .. :wink:)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Would it be an idea to extend the Bagwell meet/rally to the following weekend ... IE... Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd July..

That would make it more cost effective for those coming from up the line... and would give you a week and a half more or less..
Sounds good to us Mo. (y)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
great idea Mo but would mean more work for you. we will be there regardless to support you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back