Rally Chat Bagwell Rally, 2015 & 2016.... (1 Viewer)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
oh yes please . and this year we want to do both. and the new forest. deposits no problem. we had a great time . cant wait until then. as the @Moggs have said we want to see you in your party gear. and can I be cheeky as well and have EHU. thanks Rose and Mike.

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
Would you please put me down,will be putting my name down for,new forest,bagwell and Corfe ,,trying to go from rally to rally in 2016 .
Let me know how much you need,I would appreciate electric,
Really enjoyed this year, Thanks again Eve

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Can you put our name down too.

We too would want to make all 3 in the area if possible and have already expressed an interest in the New Forest one. Is there a thread running yet on Corfe please?

Is it possible to set up a watch on the Rally forum so that I get notified whenever a new thread is started or a new post is made please?

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
Is it possible to set up a watch on the Rally forum so that I get notified whenever a new thread is started or a new post is made please?

quite possibly interested as trying to rally in 2016, work commitments, dates pending etc and have put down for new forest already (again dates pending)

Like @peterc10 suggestion, and wondered if anybody or @Jim could suggest a way of alerts for new rallys being posted. One of the reason I haven't rallied in 2015 at all is that I always seem to miss the boat for new listings and by the time I pick them up they are full.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
Hi, I would like to attend this rally as well please- looking to attend as many as possible in 2016. More than happy to pay a deposit, just let me know when. Thank you

Nov 6, 2011
Worthing
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky Ti
Exp
2001 to date
Hi Mo,

Put us on the list please.

Keith & Sue :cool:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We would be keen on Stratford, Weymouth and then Norden Farm. I know Jez was considering doing one elsewhere instead of Norden Farm at one point, please.

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
We would be keen on Stratford, Weymouth and then Norden Farm. I know Jez was considering doing one elsewhere instead of Norden Farm at one point, please.

Eh ??.......was he ? Nordens Great, as far as I'm concerned. :)(y)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I think he was considering up North for a change and there had been a few complaints from other campers about noise from us on the Saturday night.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Nooo.... not up North - Norden is great - there are always a few that aren't enjoying themselves as much who like to have a moan but we really weren't that noisy until that late.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Fun Monty - thank goodness for crochet ! :giggle: Must be something in the water in Dorset but all for a good cause:) Tough act to follow though...

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
I didn,t hear a thing!! How can anyone say it was noisy,when all those screaming kids were in the next field????

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hi Carolyn:)
Jez & Lyn were considering a Meet at York next year.
We hope it goes ahead:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
I didn,t hear a thing!! How can anyone say it was noisy,when all those screaming kids were in the next field????

I even learnt some new words, what with all that shouting........... ;)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Hehehe, well at least there were no complaints re the Fun Monty. :whistle: (and yes I was one............;))

Well Tis the ladies turn next year,...............so :eek: :Eeek::imoutahere:

:clap2: :clap2: Well..... we're still waiting for the proof of this year's :D being as how we were not able to attend Andy. :moon2: :moon2: :moon2: :Eeek: ...It is no good saying cameras were banned :imoutahere: I will have to check with a certain lady re her son's antics. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Just to let everyone know that we are still considering our options at the moment. We are actively looking to do a Rally in York but are struggling with a suitable venue so far. Norden has been a great success and we have really enjoyed organising them. As we also holiday at Norden with our Daughter and her family we are finding that we are spending a lot of time there to the exclusion of other places so whether we do a Rally there in 2016 is still very much in the melting pot. If we can't find a Rally site in or near to York then we probably still will but are unlikely to do both because of the sheer volume of time and work needed.

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Look`s like the Stratford M/home show end`s on Sunday 19th June.... which I presume means "Funsters" can/have to leave on Monday 20th June..

If this is correct I will book the same Rally field or maybe the bottom one nearer to the Elsan point.. Which also has an easier in/out gate for you big boy`s, and is pretty well flat all over.. (y)

Rally to run Monday 20th June 2016 till Monday 27th June 2016...

Hopefully Jez & Lin will do the Norden Rally, Corfe Castle following on.. :nod: :nod: :notworthy2: (y)

:Ta2:
Mo.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Excellent Mo - we will be there for as many days as we can!:party2:Putting in our diary now:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back