Free Member
Apr 16, 2017
County Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2nd in 5yrs
Our 1st motorhome was a Dethleffs 7871, sadly we sold it 4 years ago, I was working away from home so it wasn't getting used, it was a lot of money sat on the drive taunting me! So after a few years with cheap caravans and me working local we couldn't resist a mint 2005 CI 635, it has only done 15k and looks like a 2 year old van! For a budget make it is really nice, the habitation area looks just as well made as the Dethleffs. It's a smaller van but the budget part appears to be very little, mostly the cab! The build quality looks great, the Dethleffs wasn't any better!

Has anyone bought one of those cheap wireless rear view camera's from ebay? Any good? Where did you put the camera receiver?

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
:ello:And :pink:
Regarding the camera - haven't got a clue - that's man's stuff - husband explained it to me once but unfortunately I fell asleep

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Welcome Animated Emoticon.gif

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
:HelloThere::welco:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I had a wireless rear view camera on my previous motorhome. It was fine most of the time but prone to interference in built up areas. Once when waiting at lights in France I was getting a TV program on it :Eeek:

OP
OP
R

Rob Whitton

Free Member
Apr 16, 2017
County Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2nd in 5yrs
Thanks folks, we're looking forward to getting away in it. Canny result I found a wireless rear view set up on amazon with a built in receiver, getting delivered tomorrow badly needed so I can see what I'm doing backing off our drive in to the road.

OP
OP
R

Rob Whitton

Free Member
Apr 16, 2017
County Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
2nd in 5yrs
Wireless rear view camera fitted tonight, it isn't bad! No interference from any other devices on my drive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back