Back home from first short trip out. (1 Viewer)

plumbomb

Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
After picking up our MH on Friday we set off up to Strathclyde for th e weekend taking my lad to join his unit at Faslane, the journey was up was fine and i was surprised how nippy it was considering the weight of the van. The biggest surprise was setting up,in our caravan it would take a good hour in this" plug in " job done. The idea for us is to use the MH as many weekends as possible it was never that easy with the caravan. We were due to return Monday but we were having such a good time we stopped off at York till yesterday. we are looking forward to Peterborough . One thing i learnt dont bother to look at the MPG on the trip computer:whatthe:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
After picking up our MH on Friday we set off up to Strathclyde for th e weekend taking my lad to join his unit at Faslane, the journey was up was fine and i was surprised how nippy it was considering the weight of the van. The biggest surprise was setting up,in our caravan it would take a good hour in this" plug in " job done. The idea for us is to use the MH as many weekends as possible it was never that easy with the caravan. We were due to return Monday but we were having such a good time we stopped off at York till yesterday. we are looking forward to Peterborough . One thing i learnt dont bother to look at the MPG on the trip computer:whatthe:

Glad your first trip went well, with no big probs, keep it up, use it as many times as possible, get the use and the pleasure, it cost you a lot, no point in having it parked up at home or in storage,

Hope to meet you at Peterborough, :thumb:

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
USE

we are lucky enough to use ours for at least 8 months per yr. Spain for the winter, UK in June & July and on the Continent from late August till we want to come home. Its a great life:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi I know what you mean, we used ours 48 weekends one year that was when I was working that included w/ends while on holiday , funny now retired with a lot more time on my hands we dont seem to bother quiyte so much with winter w/ends camping as we use to. just go away for longer hols 4 or 5 of them now. Still flit off for day picnics etc when the weathers right ( winter that is)
Enjoy yourselves and get as and when you can!!!!
Terry:sin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back