BACK FROM STRATFORD, Thanks Marshall's. (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Well what can one say, just arrived back after 3 nights at Stratford, a cack show but an absoloute blast of a a time.
A real big thank you to Brian and Suzy (the ones with rally marshal's in there van) :winky:

Great to meet some new faces as well as the old ones. ::bigsmile:

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my singing, I will be taking them on board and hopefully if my progress remains singing live on stage some time real soon. I really thought I couldn't sing, but you guys are just the best, you all gave me so much hope that I have given up my career to live life on the road as a singer/song writer. :thumb:

So once again a massive thankyou to all the funsters for a real good meet, (well what I can remember of it:Blush::Blush:)

See you all at Wrenbury (p.s I promise I wont sing there):Eeek:

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
jusst back

cracking time you know when its been a good weekend when the TV,s been off
thanks to blisters for his karaoke and Paul and Gail for there interpretation of some good records :ROFLMAO:made some new Friends meet some old Friends are dog Jake managed to snap his metal lead thought he was going to take my bumper off
looking forward to bring and by see you all soon :thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Had a pleasant and uneventful journey back from Stratford and we are now home.

A BIG thank you to the marshalls who where superb as usual.

Love the new badges thanks xxxx

Thanks to Blisters for the music and to everyone who pitched in in the bring and bite.

Agree completely with Haganap the show was extremely poor this year but it was lovely to meet new people and spend time chatting which funsters we have previously met too.

A huge thanks to everyone we really had a FUN break.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Well what can I say about this meet, except perhaps sshhhh, my head hurts

We were fortunite enough to be there all week with many of the other funsters, and its been a riot

Thanks to Marie, Suzy n Kay for the come dine with me experiance, three days of amazing meals (don't mention the custard though:ROFLMAO:)

and of course it was great to meet the funsters, new and old:thumb:

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
hi all
arrived home around 4pm after a a great but exhausting break at stratford. it was great to meet old friends and new. and just thinking of my next outing..
(haganap was you singing this afternoon??? the rain was awfull driving back lol )
regards
alan

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
As has been said a crap show but a great meet. We will not be leaving till the morning but would like to say thanks to Bryan and Suzy for a great week. Met a few old friends and made some new ones the Fun lot are as always brilliant. Special thanks to our neighbors Alan and Julie and Tom and Jean for the advice and camping locations and for the great night on Saturday.::bigsmile: We will hold you to that promise Paul. :thumb: Don't give up the day job. :Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wot's all this about custard. :RollEyes:

Moosehead

Free Member
Aug 13, 2009
Staffs
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
6months
LOL, our first Funster meet and first show which to newbies like us was ok - well it was good enough for us to keep buying everytime we walked around - probably just as well it wasn't too big::bigsmile:

Thanks to Bryan and Suzy for a lovely welcome as we arrived especially as they didn't know we were coming (damn, missed out on some fine badges there.)

Also, thanks to all the other Funsters for being so friendly and welcoming.

See you all again asap.

Cheers:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We had a great time, Fantastic weather and good company- you can't beat it. Loved Bryans Brain bafflers, they definitely baffled me:Blush:

Well done Bryan and Suzy, a great meet and a lovely time:thumb::thumb:

Great to see all the Funster Flags Flying and everyone wearing their badges, we spotted loads of Funsters in Stratford centre as most were still wearing them:thumb: Big thanks to the badge lady::bigsmile:, Jane of BobandJane, who took the time to sort out all the badges and deliver them to the Funsters:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you Bryan & Suzy for a great weeks rally how you managed to arrange for all that sun shine I don't know smashing rally and company, thanks Carol. ::bigsmile:

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Evening all! :winky:

We spent the second half of the journey home looking for a boat show to trade in the motorhome for something more suitable to the prevailing weather conditions.:Eeek: Does anyone do an amphibious camper? :Doh:

Had a great time, despite the crutches. What brilliant weather we had and overall, what wonderful company. :thumb:

Well done to Bryan and Suzy especially, but also to all those who mucked in to make the meet so special. Additional mentions for furry/hairy friends for good behaviour, and also to the kids who we thought were brilliant. Pity about the adults! :ROFLMAO:

Robin

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We are just looking up the dealer details now. We'll order one during the week! :roflmto:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Well what a lovely weekend , thanks Bryan & Suzie we really enjoyed ourselves , good weather ,great company and nice to catch up with friends Old & New , arrived in Bodmin around 7pm and nipped straight round to see the family , looking forward to seeing you all in July :Smile:

Lynn & Ash :thumb::thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We arrived home from Stratford around 7.30pm yesterday,we had a great time, weather was brilliant until Sunday afternoon .... case of is it or is it not going to pour down :roflmto::roflmto:
5 miles down the road we had brilliant sunshine all the way home

Thank you Bryan and Suzy for a great meet we enjoyed ourselves so much that we cant wait for the next meet, and thought the quiz great fun ...it had our grey cells working hard and enjoyed all of the karaoke :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would also like to thank Ash and Lynne from HomeServe for taking time out whilst here at Stratford for installing a BBQ Point on our m/h and sourcing all the parts here for us .....a brilliant job :thumb::thumb::thumb:

John and Kath

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Still here, had a great week. Nice to catch up with folks and to meet some people new to us. No problem about the badges, I enjoyed sorting them and delivering them too. Just glad I did not have to make them! Thanks for that Jim and Co. Smilies not working.... so just take it that we are.Lol. Take care all, Jane and Bob >:)

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Back home, work tomorrow :cry:
Cracking weekend, thanks marshalls and especially Gail & Hubby (sorry:Blush:) who brought us through when we were stuck outside.
Looking forward to the next-one.

Oi Haganap, sing again and yer-barrrred :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cheers....nige&sheree

Manouche

Free Member
Feb 5, 2009
Southsea
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20 years
Thanks to everyone for a brilliant weekend.
Left Monday morning and arrived home early afternoon just finished unpacking van. Just waiting for the curry to be delivered.
See you all soon.
By the way what was the answer to THE WEATHER in the quiz we missed that one!!!!!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
By the way what was the answer to THE WEATHER in the quiz we missed that one!!!!!
Under the weather:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks to Bryan and Suzy for all your hard work and for the interesting quiz.... which left me totally confused but really enjoyed it. Thanks again to Jim and Sian who always add a magical touch to the rallies.

Great to meet even more Funsters .... diverse but united in cameraderie (sorry can't spell it):Sad:

Special thanks to Carol and Eddie, JJ and Lesley.. and all the lovely furry friends.:Smile:

Downside:- Crumbs Peter and Dixon, didn't half miss you both loads.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I had a great time as usual.

Thanks to Bryan, Suzy aided by Marie and Rex.

Sadly last night and today feeling really ill (tummy trouble:Eeek:)

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Thanks to everyone for a brilliant weekend.
Left Monday morning and arrived home early afternoon just finished unpacking van. Just waiting for the curry to be delivered.
See you all soon.

glad you got home ok, arrived back home at about 5 yesterday , thanks for the company,are you under the weather hee hee, as its started raining

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Stratford Show

Our thanks too for a lovely weekend (late in coming as straight back to work!) , great company & so appreciate the work put into organising these rallies. Looking forward to the next time hopefully Malvern. :Smile:

Griffs
(Rhian & Clive)

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Thanks to Bryan and Suzy for all your hard work and for the interesting quiz.... which left me totally confused but really enjoyed it. Thanks again to Jim and Sian who always add a magical touch to the rallies.

Great to meet even more Funsters .... diverse but united in cameraderie (sorry can't spell it):Sad:

Special thanks to Carol and Eddie, JJ and Lesley.. and all the lovely furry friends.:Smile:

Downside:- Crumbs Peter and Dixon, didn't half miss you both loads.

See you at Prestwold - just 10 days to go ::bigsmile:

May 31, 2010
Hilton, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2010
My first rally and everyone made me extremely welcome.

I had a great time and met some new friends. I got some great advice and no one thought my very basic questions daft.:Eeek:

Receiving the badge was a great start really made me feel like I belonged. (Thanks Bob n Jane)

Special thanks to Joy, Sue Carol and Eddie. I was always busy.

Trixie especially liked all the attention.

I'm glad everyone has returned home safely.

Lesley:thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, we had a great time and nice to meet new and old friends,:thumb: many thanks to every one involved making it a good meet.:Smile: Well done everyone who was involved with the karaoke we loved it.:whatthe: :Smile:
We were last off the field as Jane was putting her present from Jim in her car for the trip home.:winky:::bigsmile: Bob.

Attachments

• Bobs.jpg
    Bobs.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 21
Jun 2, 2010
Funster No
Thanks

Hi

We are Terry and Sheila, we are the interlopers that arrived in your meet by default,(we ran out of intructions and marshals as we drove across the various camping fields and yours was the last!)

We were made very welcome by the marshalls at the gate and by Jim and by the people we managed to meet.

For those that noticed we had the Autosleepers Windsor parked over by the far rail complete with two border collie sheep dogs.

We disappeared on Friday after the show to compete in an agility dog show nr Reading only to reappear on Sunday at 3.30 after half of the units had left and most of the show had packed up.

We left today when only two units remained incl Bob and Jane.

Now at Wolverley, planning the next part of our journey to Scotland to attend Grandchild's Fifth birthday party.

Thanks again ,look forward to meeting with you all again in the future.

tom&jean

Free Member
Dec 10, 2008
Funster No
thank you to Bryan & Suzy, we enjoyed our first trip out with you all, thank you

:Smile:
Well what can one say, just arrived back after 3 nights at Stratford, a cack show but an absoloute blast of a a time.
A real big thank you to Brian and Suzy (the ones with rally marshal's in there van) :winky:

Great to meet some new faces as well as the old ones. ::bigsmile:

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my singing, I will be taking them on board and hopefully if my progress remains singing live on stage some time real soon. I really thought I couldn't sing, but you guys are just the best, you all gave me so much hope that I have given up my career to live life on the road as a singer/song writer. :thumb:

So once again a massive thankyou to all the funsters for a real good meet, (well what I can remember of it:Blush::Blush:)

See you all at Wrenbury (p.s I promise I wont sing there):Eeek:

Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Thanks Bryan & Suzy

Well, first of all may we say thankyou to Bryan & Suzy for the organisation at the show, we really liked the way that you got the first dozen or so of us together to arrange the move from the cramped edge at the side, to the lovely large open position in the middle, (why on earth did they put us there, when there was so much space available). It was good to go and spend time with old friends and to make new ones, in particular Ken & Steff. We would also like to say that the ``new`` couple, Derek & Shirley purchased a new motorhome, so we hope that they will be joining in the FUN very soon. Stratford is a lovely place, and we are looking forward to going there again. Alan & Julia PS I left my tool box at the side of the elsan point, stupid, but not done on purpose

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back