BACK FROM STRATFORD, Thanks Marshall's.

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by haganap, Jun 6, 2010.

1. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Well what can one say, just arrived back after 3 nights at Stratford, a cack show but an absoloute blast of a a time.
    A real big thank you to Brian and Suzy (the ones with rally marshal's in there van) :Wink:

Great to meet some new faces as well as the old ones. :BigGrin:

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my singing, I will be taking them on board and hopefully if my progress remains singing live on stage some time real soon. I really thought I couldn't sing, but you guys are just the best, you all gave me so much hope that I have given up my career to live life on the road as a singer/song writer. :thumb:

So once again a massive thankyou to all the funsters for a real good meet, (well what I can remember of it:Blush::Blush:)

See you all at Wrenbury (p.s I promise I wont sing there):Eeek:

2. Family Guy

Family Guy Funster

jusst back

cracking time you know when its been a good weekend when the TV,s been off
    thanks to blisters for his karaoke and Paul and Gail for there interpretation of some good records :Rofl1:made some new Friends meet some old Friends are dog Jake managed to snap his metal lead thought he was going to take my bumper off
    looking forward to bring and by see you all soon :thumb:

3. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Had a pleasant and uneventful journey back from Stratford and we are now home.

A BIG thank you to the marshalls who where superb as usual.

Love the new badges thanks xxxx

Thanks to Blisters for the music and to everyone who pitched in in the bring and bite.

Agree completely with Haganap the show was extremely poor this year but it was lovely to meet new people and spend time chatting which funsters we have previously met too.

A huge thanks to everyone we really had a FUN break.

4. Blisters

Blisters Read Only Funster

Well what can I say about this meet, except perhaps sshhhh, my head hurts

We were fortunite enough to be there all week with many of the other funsters, and its been a riot

Thanks to Marie, Suzy n Kay for the come dine with me experiance, three days of amazing meals (don't mention the custard though:Rofl1:)

and of course it was great to meet the funsters, new and old:thumb:

5. DMS

DMS Trader Life Member

hi all
    arrived home around 4pm after a a great but exhausting break at stratford. it was great to meet old friends and new. and just thinking of my next outing..
    (haganap was you singing this afternoon??? the rain was awfull driving back lol )
    regards
    alan

6. Munchie

Munchie Funster Life Member

As has been said a crap show but a great meet. We will not be leaving till the morning but would like to say thanks to Bryan and Suzy for a great week. Met a few old friends and made some new ones the Fun lot are as always brilliant. Special thanks to our neighbors Alan and Julie and Tom and Jean for the advice and camping locations and for the great night on Saturday.:BigGrin: We will hold you to that promise Paul. :thumb: Don't give up the day job. :Eeek::Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:
    Wot's all this about custard. :RollEyes:

7. Moosehead

Moosehead Read Only Funster

LOL, our first Funster meet and first show which to newbies like us was ok - well it was good enough for us to keep buying everytime we walked around - probably just as well it wasn't too big:BigGrin:

Thanks to Bryan and Suzy for a lovely welcome as we arrived especially as they didn't know we were coming (damn, missed out on some fine badges there.)

Also, thanks to all the other Funsters for being so friendly and welcoming.

See you all again asap.

Cheers:thumb:

8. Jim

Jim Ringleader

We had a great time, Fantastic weather and good company- you can't beat it. Loved Bryans Brain bafflers, they definitely baffled me:Blush:

Well done Bryan and Suzy, a great meet and a lovely time:thumb::thumb:

Great to see all the Funster Flags Flying and everyone wearing their badges, we spotted loads of Funsters in Stratford centre as most were still wearing them:thumb: Big thanks to the badge lady:BigGrin:, Jane of BobandJane, who took the time to sort out all the badges and deliver them to the Funsters:thumb:

9. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Thank you Bryan & Suzy for a great weeks rally how you managed to arrange for all that sun shine I don't know smashing rally and company, thanks Carol. :BigGrin:

10. meanders

meanders Funster - Life Member Life Member

Evening all! :Wink:

We spent the second half of the journey home looking for a boat show to trade in the motorhome for something more suitable to the prevailing weather conditions.:Eeek: Does anyone do an amphibious camper? :Doh:

Had a great time, despite the crutches. What brilliant weather we had and overall, what wonderful company. :thumb:

Well done to Bryan and Suzy especially, but also to all those who mucked in to make the meet so special. Additional mentions for furry/hairy friends for good behaviour, and also to the kids who we thought were brilliant. Pity about the adults! :Rofl1:

Robin

11. Frankia

Frankia Read Only Funster

12. meanders

meanders Funster - Life Member Life Member

We are just looking up the dealer details now. We'll order one during the week! :Laughing:

13. Ash

Ash Trader - Service & Repairs Life Member

Well what a lovely weekend , thanks Bryan & Suzie we really enjoyed ourselves , good weather ,great company and nice to catch up with friends Old & New , arrived in Bodmin around 7pm and nipped straight round to see the family , looking forward to seeing you all in July :Smile:

Lynn & Ash :thumb::thumb:

14. champers

champers Funster Life Member

We arrived home from Stratford around 7.30pm yesterday,we had a great time, weather was brilliant until Sunday afternoon .... case of is it or is it not going to pour down :Laughing::Laughing:
    5 miles down the road we had brilliant sunshine all the way home

Thank you Bryan and Suzy for a great meet we enjoyed ourselves so much that we cant wait for the next meet, and thought the quiz great fun ...it had our grey cells working hard and enjoyed all of the karaoke :Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

Would also like to thank Ash and Lynne from HomeServe for taking time out whilst here at Stratford for installing a BBQ Point on our m/h and sourcing all the parts here for us .....a brilliant job :thumb::thumb::thumb:

John and Kath

15. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

Still here, had a great week. Nice to catch up with folks and to meet some people new to us. No problem about the badges, I enjoyed sorting them and delivering them too. Just glad I did not have to make them! Thanks for that Jim and Co. Smilies not working.... so just take it that we are.Lol. Take care all, Jane and Bob >:)

16. highwayman

highwayman Funster Life Member

Back home, work tomorrow :cry:
    Cracking weekend, thanks marshalls and especially Gail & Hubby (sorry:Blush:) who brought us through when we were stuck outside.
    Looking forward to the next-one.

Oi Haganap, sing again and yer-barrrred :Rofl1: :Rofl1:

Cheers....nige&sheree

17. Manouche

Manouche Read Only Funster

Thanks to everyone for a brilliant weekend.
    Left Monday morning and arrived home early afternoon just finished unpacking van. Just waiting for the curry to be delivered.
    See you all soon.
    By the way what was the answer to THE WEATHER in the quiz we missed that one!!!!!

18. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Under the weather:thumb:

19. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

Sorry to hear that Jim - hope you get well soon :BigGrin:

20. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Thanks to Bryan and Suzy for all your hard work and for the interesting quiz.... which left me totally confused but really enjoyed it. Thanks again to Jim and Sian who always add a magical touch to the rallies.

Great to meet even more Funsters .... diverse but united in cameraderie (sorry can't spell it):Sad:

Special thanks to Carol and Eddie, JJ and Lesley.. and all the lovely furry friends.:Smile:

Downside:- Crumbs Peter and Dixon, didn't half miss you both loads.