Back from Somerset.. Now it's Stratford time.... (1 Viewer)

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Well we are back home from lovely Somerset had a great time first time we have been away in the motorhome where the lids have slept all the way through the night woop woop... Now we are on a mad mission to get everything sorted and swapped over for the weekend at Stratford...

I normally park the motorhome in storage but i decided to leave it at home tonoght and i have manage to sqeeze it in the entryway inbetween our houses behind gates but i couldnt get out lmao.....well i did after 6mins or so lol anyway she is tucked up asleep and we will be there tomorrow after 10ish...

Well after i have had a trip to Tesco for BEER!.....

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow...

Craig

OP
OP
W18BLA

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
I love it but wife is abit on the negative side she does like it but moans about lack of space inside and as she is clospafobic she does well. Just bought a mini cadac bbq from show £50 bargain of the day well happy. ::bigsmile: kids love it out in van with other kids around and i love the beer drinking.

pegasus

Free Member
Dec 16, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since Nov 2009
Enjoy the show mate, we were about to come on our way back from half term week holiday but with this cracking weather we decided to stay in north Wales.
Hope to see you around soon.
Kind regards

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back