B2b charging (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
@PhilandMena Thanks for clearing that up for me about the charging,, as my sterling b2b charger runs everytime the MH is started , so my batteries could be at 95% or 50% , it just depends on how much i have used them for between journeys.
As for the type of batteries i have , i linked my batteries below your excellent post on page 1 about the 3 stages of charging :)
but here they are again
Amazon product ASIN B01DT5GA7Ep.s if you are using an add blocker , then it will be blocking the link for my batteries
Thanks
I do have an add blocker installed and therefore cannot see your link. However, you can, so will know the type of batteries you have. May I be so bold as to advise you get some solar power installed so your batteries are charged when your motorhome is static (assuming it receives sunshine). Otherwise, your just guessing about the battery condition. They should be fully charged when not being used.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Trouble with Dometic is they use their customers as guinea pigs :LOL:
I did rate your post as funny problem is it true.
One day, maybe one day they will make a fridge that works, I'll probably be pushing up the daisys by then.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I did rate your post as funny problem is it true.
One day, maybe one day they will make a fridge that works, I'll probably be pushing up the daisys by then.
My fridge works ................................... now :ROFLMAO: no thanks to them.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Only £1,500 each :Eeek: we are taking 100 but don't expect to sell them all
Sadly like all multi nationals
I can buy 19 x 125ah batteries for that :whistle: so even if I threw one away every year I'd get 19 yrs use :p

Also how many guinea pigs will have vans burned to a crisp due to battery faults? they bring planes down don't they :LOL:

OP
OP
Bart

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
May I be so bold as to advise you get some solar power installed .
Solar panels will be fitted down the line , as that will complete the system as far as i'm concerned

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back