Bürstner Elegance recliner sofa - does it open? (1 Viewer)

StigsMarta

Free Member
May 28, 2016
Sweden
Funster No
MH
Bürstner i 810
Exp
Since 2012
Hey you guys!

Now been owning my Bürstner Elegance i 810 for a whole three days and the questions are lining up :blusher:

Was wondering about the recliner sofa behind the passenger seat, it´s a sofa for two or three (small) people. Does anyone know if the sofa is possible to somehow...open? To be able to store stuff inside it? It seems to be quite a big space in there that would be kind of useless if it´s not possible to open it? At least I can´t figure out how... :whistle::giggler:

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Our Burstner is Right Hand Drive so behind our drivers seat we have two large drawers under the seat, we press two buttons in on each drawer front to release the drawers, they lock again by pressing the buttons in.
The seat bases pull forward, they are on a type of clip, think you lift and pull forward to extend seat out, the backrests pull forward too to create extra width at the front for a single bed The seat on the other side houses the battery so is pretty full anyway though there is a good space to slide a box under too. Not sure if your is exact same model as ours. You could lift the seats where you can, to see what is under, our slide out does not lift though,that is fixed.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Bumping for you. Not sure which Elegance @beerdrinker1 owns but sure he will help if he can.

Sorry I can't help, but Granjans post immediately above mine sounds spot on, I hope it sorts things for you,

Mines an Elegance 591, a lot shorter that yours, but , for me its the D*gs Bol*cks, enjoy your new van and I hope to bump into around the various meets and rallies,

Ken.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Sorry I can't help, but Granjans post immediately above mine sounds spot on, I hope it sorts things for you,

Mines an Elegance 591, a lot shorter that yours, but , for me its the D*gs Bol*cks, enjoy your new van and I hope to bump into around the various meets and rallies,

Ken.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Sorry I should have said . . . immediately above Movans post . . . sorry Joy !

:wine:

OP
OP
StigsMarta

StigsMarta

Free Member
May 28, 2016
Sweden
Funster No
MH
Bürstner i 810
Exp
Since 2012
Our Burstner is Right Hand Drive so behind our drivers seat we have two large drawers under the seat, we press two buttons in on each drawer front to release the drawers, they lock again by pressing the buttons in.
The seat bases pull forward, they are on a type of clip, think you lift and pull forward to extend seat out, the backrests pull forward too to create extra width at the front for a single bed The seat on the other side houses the battery so is pretty full anyway though there is a good space to slide a box under too. Not sure if your is exact same model as ours. You could lift the seats where you can, to see what is under, our slide out does not lift though,that is fixed.

Thank you for your answer, Granjan! Ours is a right-hand drive too, but unfortunately I couldn´t find any buttons to press, there´s simply nothing... Strange, considering all other space in the car is so well-distributed!? Well, well, just have to let this one go, I guess :)

All the best!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back